Archangel Michael (
Archangel Michael was created by God to defeat the malfunctioning Lucifer. Michael defeated the legions of fallen angels and Lucifer himself, casting them down with the power of his right hand. He then assumed the position that Lucifer formally held, that of leader of the angels.
Michael is said to wield a flaming sword.
Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
- Main article: Coronzon Arc
During the final battle between the reproduced Mathers and Aleister Crowley, the former manifested the four archangels representing the elements, including Michael, however they were immediately dispelled when Aleister used a spell to banish Uriel, which dragged the others down along with it.
Though Archangel Michael himself has yet to appear, the extent of his power is suggested by his background, the immense powers of fellow Archangel Gabriel and the power displayed by the Curtana, which was drawn from him.
- In the Abrahamic tradition, the archangel Michael is commonly perceived as one of the highest-ranking angels and ranked as the commander of the army of God.
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Chapter 3 Part 4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 14 Between the Lines 2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 16 Epilogue
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 4 Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 18