Archangel Raphael (
The Archangel Raphael is one of the only Archangels mentioned in the Bible, specifically in the Book of Tobit (which not all Abrahamic denominations consider to be canon). Along with Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael, Raphael is one of the three archangels recognized by the Catholic Church.
Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
World War III ArcEdit
- Main article: World War III Arc
Fiamma of the Right refers to Raphael during his battle with Vento of the Front, stating that the angel, which Terra of the Left is aligned to, should normally have the attributes of Wind rather than Earth, referring to the Distortion of the Laws of the World.
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
- Main article: Coronzon Arc
During the final battle between the reproduced Mathers and Aleister Crowley, the former manifested the four archangels representing the elements, including Raphael, however they were immediately dispelled when Aleister used a spell to banish Uriel, which dragged the others down along with it.
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 13 Epilogue
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 4 Part 2
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 10
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 2 Part 8