Charles Rosher (チャールズ＝ロジャー Chāruzu Rojā?) is a posthumous character introduced in Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index.
Rosher's appearance is largely unknown, having not been described during his appearance.
At some point after his death, Charles Rosher was reproduced along with other members of the Golden Dawn by Coronzon, through the application of Tarot-based grimoires, as part of her anti-Crowley countermeasures.
- Main article: Coronzon Arc
Being a member of the Golden Dawn, Charles Rosher is a user of Golden-style Magic, though his specialities and primary tools are not known. He was capable of carrying out his role in the formation for the Lady of the Masquerade Ball's usage of Taphthartharath.
- In real life, Charles Rosher was a member of the Golden Dawn, joining in 1894 and entering the Second Order in 1895. In 1896, he apparently participated in a ritual led by Florence Farr in an attempt to invoke Taphthartharath, along with Frederick Leigh Gardner and Allan Bennett.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 8
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 2 Part 7
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 3 Part 1
|Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers||William Wynn Westcott||William Robert Woodman|
|Mina Mathers|| Dion Fortune
| Aleister Crowley