- 1 Background
- 2 Chronology
- 3 Locations
- 4 List of known characters from Finland
- 5 Trivia
- 6 External Links
- 7 References
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS2
- Main article: Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS2
The Second Friday of October
On the second Friday of October, Misaka 19348 is sent to Rovaniemi, Finland, at the Ecliptic Access Line Diffusion Committee, one of the research organizations part of the Gemstone Mining, to rescue the Gemstone held there.
Toaru Majutsu no Index: Kanzaki SS
- Main article: Toaru Majutsu no Index: Kanzaki SS
Prior to the beginning of the story of Toaru Majutsu no Index SS: Kanzaki, Brunhild Eiktobel was part of a small cabal of about only 20-30 people in Finland, whose main purpose was to continue their traditional way of life.
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Daihasei Festival Arc
- Main article: Daihasei Festival Arc (Railgun)
The locations listed below are locations which have been featured or referenced in some form within the series.
|Ecliptic Access Line Diffusion Committee (黄道アクセスライン普及委員会?)||Rovaniemi||One of the Gemstone Mining research organizations.|
List of known characters from Finland
- Despite Brunhild Eiktobel being from Finland, the Finnish never were Norse or Scandinavian but Finno-Ugric people that descend from what is now Siberia. Finland has its own unique Culture and Mythology related to its relatives in Eurasia.