The Forgotten God's appearance is apparently one which normal humans can't fully comprehend, described from a human's perspective as extremely simplified yet incredibly eerie, like a stick figure drawn by a child in crayon.
The Forgotten God's exact personality isn't known, though they are likely to possess some of the personality traits common to the Magic Gods of the true Gremlin.
The Forgotten God's background is largely unknown, having being forgotten to most. Lovecraft apparently used the Forgotten God as reference material for the Cthulhu Mythos, however fiction and nonfiction mixed together so badly that its original form was completely forgotten. Research into the Forgotten God's historicity was stopped as some people decided there was a connection to Aleister Crowley.
Magic God Invasion ArcEdit
- Main article: Magic God Invasion Arc
Kamisato Rescue ArcEdit
- Main article: Kamisato Rescue Arc
On December 9th, after Kamisato Kakeru himself fell victim to the World Rejecter's power, the Forgotten God was among the Magic Gods who beat him up shortly after his arrival in the 'new world', though they didn't kill him. At that point, they and the rest of Gremlin were content to stay in the isolated world, but were keen for the new arrival to leave as soon as possible. A destructive struggle between Gremlin occurred when Nephthys and Niang-Niang decided to protect the boy against the Forgotten God and the Magic Gods who sought to continue the punishment.
Being a Magic God, the Forgotten God is powerful enough to risk destroying the world with their mere presence unless precautionary measures are taken. Even weakened by Aleister's spell, they are still capable of destroying the world. The abilities that they have displayed are incomprehensible to human perception, similar to their appearance.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Between the Lines 3
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 13 Epilogue
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Prologue
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Between the Lines 1
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Between the Lines 2
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 10 Epilogue
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 12 Prologue