|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
This page may require cleanup to meet Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki's quality standards. Requires expansion for Background section
Throughout France's history, there have been women with a special disposition who have repeatedly appeared and greatly affected the course of the nation's history with their mere presence, whether they were good or evil. Examples include Joan of Arc, Marie Antoinette, and more recently, the Maiden of Versailles, a powerful and intelligent magician who secretly rules France. She was thought to have been stripped of power and placed under house arrest by the French government, however this was merely a ruse to fool her enemies.
Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
Tree Diagram Remnant ArcEdit
- Main article: Tree Diagram Remnant Arc
Document of Constantine ArcEdit
- Main article: Document of Constantine Arc
Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS2Edit
- Main article: Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS2
On the Second Friday of October, when the Sisters were dispatched to destroy the facilities of the Gemstone Mining research organizations around the world and rescue the gemstones imprisoned there, Misaka 13072 was sent to the National Oneiromancy Analysis Laboratory in Angoulême, France. During her progress report, she said that someone just commented that she will regret this one day and responded by blowing them away.
British Royal Family ArcEdit
- Main article: British Royal Family Arc
Due to manipulations of the Roman Catholic Church led by Fiamma of the Right, the French government instigated an explosion in the Eurotunnel, cutting off Britain's land route. France's economy was negatively affected by the bombing, which was a contributing factor in the terrorist incident with Sky Bus 365 heading for the UK by an unnamed French anti-English organization.
During Princess Carissa's coup d'état, France had a nuclear submarine hidden in the Strait of Dover with a nuclear missile aimed at London. It was exposed and sunk by Carissa while the French president was desperately trying to negotiate with her.
World War IIIEdit
- Main article: World War III Arc
When World War III broke out, France allied itself with the Roman Catholic Church against the United Kingdom. French forces attempted to invade England, solidifying the waters of the Strait of Dover and clashing with the Anglicans. During this battle, the Maiden of Versailles took to the battlefield and crossed swords with Carissa.
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no IndexEdit
- Main article: Coronzon Arc
List of known characters from FranceEdit
- Charles Goncourt
- Cinesic Evers
- Eiker Lugoni
- Maiden of Versailles
- Unnamed French president
- In the world of Toaru Majutsu no Index, France has retained its long-held animosity against the United Kingdom, unlike in the real world where that particular animosity has mostly gone.
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 14 Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 1 Part 4
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 4 Part 4
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 18 Chapter 6 Part 1
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 3 Part 6
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 16 Chapter 2 Part 4
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 16 Between The Lines 2
- ↑ Toaru Kagaku no Railgun SS2: Shopping Mall Demonstration
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 08
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 08 Chapter 1 Part 2
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 14
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume SS2 Chapter 20
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Prologue