Glastonbury is a town and civil parish in Somerset, England. It is the home of the Glastonbury Festival, a five-day contemporary performing arts festival and the largest greenfield festival in the world, and in a few legends, thought to be the site of King Arthur's grave.
The Glastonbury appears to be constructed of a random assortment of many stone cubes, looking like a castle and a giant floating piece of quarried stone.
Glastonbury is not meant to be used in high altitude battles, being designed to conquer areas along the surface. As such, the mobile fortress has an altitude limitation imposed on it.
World War III ArcEdit
- Main article: World War III Arc
The Glastonbury was deployed by Carissa during the Battle of the Dover Strait, in which French forces had solidified the waters of the strait, immobilizing the British naval forces there. It's presence enabled power from the Curtana to be supplied to the knights, turning the tide of the battle.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 2 Part 5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 22 Chapter 11 Part 3
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 1 Part 4
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 18
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20