Misaka 10782 (ミサカ一〇七八二 号 Misaka Ichiman Nanahyaku Hachijūni-gō?) is a Sister, a clone of Misaka Mikoto, that appears in Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index. Originally supposed to be killed in the experiment against Accelerator as part of the Level 6 Shift Project, she was later transferred to an unknown organization outside Academy City.
She looks the same as Mikoto, although for emphasis, her eyes are drawn in a different way. Like all Sisters, Misaka 10782 wears Tokiwadai Middle School's uniform (though residing in a different country she could now wear a typical attire like Misaka 10777), goggles, and blue-striped panties.
She has the same personality as most clones, with emotions that have been suppressed as they weren't beneficial to the experiment. Similar to most of the other clones, she likely has feelings for Kamijou Touma and would likely display envy towards the other clones advances towards him.
Not much is known about her, though as a clone she was most likely produced a few months prior to her introduction in the story.
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index
- Main article: Coronzon Arc
Like all the Sisters, her ability is known as Radio Noise (
- Military training: Included in the information that was transferred with the Testament machines, like the other Sisters, she is proficient in combat methods such as the aforementioned use of specific weapons, can track targets, and shake off pursuers.
- Weapons & Gear: She wears a special set of goggles that enables her to see electron beams and magnetic field lines, which like all the Sisters she cannot perceive without aid. She also uses a F2000R Toy Soldier and a Metal Eater MX and is capable using any weapon the other Sisters have used.
- Cooking: She can cook rice cakes.
- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Between the Lines 1