As its name indicates, Pyrokinesis is an ability which allows one to generate and manipulate fire. It isn't fully known to what degree the ability's mechanisms follow the typical 'scientific' rationale associated with the phenomena in various works,[Notes 1] though there are indications that it may follow those principles. The AIM diffusion field emitted by a Pyrokinesist causes their surroundings to become warmer.
- Okahara Ryouta - Level 3 (Level Upper)
- Unnamed asthmatic girl in the 'Esper' shelter - Level 3
- Hitokawa Hasami - Level 2
- Prototype Coffin (via corpse, enhanced) - Level 4
- Keshouin Asuka - Level 2
- Shirakinu Honoka - Level 1
- ↑ In many other fictional works, the 'scientific' rationale associated with Pyrokinesis involves inducing or increasing the movement or vibrations of a target's molecules through Telekinesis, to the point of ignition. In cases where fires are started with no combustible materials present, there may also be a realization factor involved besides heating power (such as the decomposition of molecules in the air into flammable forms).