- 1 Principles
- 2 Chronology
- 3 Main Members
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
- 6 Navigation
The team's name "Scavenger" is not an official team name, it's a nickname, as Scavenger is not on the same level as ITEM, BLOCK, SCHOOL, MEMBER, or GROUP, which all have official designations.
All of Scavenger's members have shown no regard for human life and are willing to kill people and make light of the situation even if they are in the way to their destination, as shown when they slaughter a team of Anti-Skill. Another thing that is common among the members is their hatred for teachers or educators. They believe that they are the source of all evil in the city, rationalizing that since the city is like a big school then it is the teachers and educators' fault that they are unable to control it. They truly believe that if they kill them all (including the principal) then the city would be a better place.
The power of the group is so great that they can level an entire building on their own. Unique to this organization is that they apparently stay in hibernation or stasis and are only taken out of it by an operator of theirs, who doubles as their mediator, when they are requested for a mission. They wear stitched-like bodysuits while hibernating. The group seems to be under the sole control of Nakimoto Rizou as a DA operative identified Seike after seeing the stylized tattoo on his tongue.
Both the manga and anime have Scavenger wearing bodysuits when sleeping inside their capsules. The design is common to all members. In the original manga, the team wore straitjacket-esque bodysuits with stitches, while in the anime, they wore more form-fitting and hi-tech bodysuits.
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
- Main article: Necromancer Arc
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Dream Ranker Arc
- Main article: Dream Ranker Arc
At the night of October 12, Scavenger were in dire straits because of their failure in their last mission, implied to be their mission to destroy DA from Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator, and were hoping for their luck to change.
Scavenger are hired to recover the Doppelganger for the laboratory it escaped from. They managed to track down the Doppelganger and momentarily capture her, but were overwhelmed by the its capabilities, which they weren't aware of
After their initial encounter, the group managed to get some assistance from Misaka Mikoto, who was also following the Doppelganger, due to Leader's acting. They managed to complete their mission on a technicality and got their client to sign off before making their escape from Warehouse No. 8086, the area that was supposed to drop off the Doppleganger. The group later returned to help Mikoto defeat the doppelganger and save Kuriba Ryouko.
In the aftermath, Scavenger didn't receive payment due to their contractor going out of business but Leader convinced their liaison to restore their rank.
- Main article: Jailbreaker Arc
This section requires expansion
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index
Kamisato Rescue Arc
- Main article: Kamisato Rescue Arc
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 007
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 088
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 009
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 013
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 006
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 010
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator × Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Toaru Magazine, page 23
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 04
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 04
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 016
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 017
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 05
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 06
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 21
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 087
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 089
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 090
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 091
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 093
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 094
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 095
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 096
- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Chapter 3 Part 3
|Iizumi Rita||Yakumaru Itsuki||Sakuragi Naruha||Seike Taroumaru|