By order of appearance:
- Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers
- Aleister Crowley
- Kamijou Touma
- Crowley's Hazards
- Arthur Edward Waite
- Frederick Leigh Gardner
- Annie Horniman
- John William Brodie-Innes
- William Wynn Westcott
- Dion Fortune
- Edward Berridge
- Tatemiya Saiji
- Robert William Felkin (recording, identified)
- Israel Regardie (recording, identified)
- Netta Fornario (recording, identified)
- Qliphah Puzzle 545
- Lady of the Masquerade Ball (Florence Farr)
- Charles Rosher
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum
- Karasuma Fran
- Agnese Sanctis
- Orsola Aquinas
- Mina Mathers (flashback)
- Imagine Breaker - Kamijou Touma
- Accelerator (ability) - Accelerator, Level 5
- Symbolic Weapons - Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers
- Crowley's Hazards - Aleister Crowley
- Amakusa-style - Amakusa Christians
- Mental manipulation - Qliphah Puzzle 545
- Wax Seal - William Wynn Westcott
- Boaz and Jachin - Annie Horniman
- Archetype Processor - Dion Fortune
- Super Sonic Striker - Aleister Crowley
- The Tower - Arthur Edward Waite
- Spark-based Crosses - John William Brodie-Innes
- Planetary Spirit Taphthartharath - Lady of the Masquerade Ball
- Accelerator refers to how Aleister had previously tried to have Hamazura Shiage killed because he was a dangerous and unpredictable element while he was still working on his plan.
- Annie Horniman, while referring to Westcott's profession as a coroner and his knowledge of dissection, alludes to a theory that Jack the Ripper was not caught because he was part of the police - a theory which Westcott isn't amused by.
- When Aleister mentions having been (or thought to have been) an agent for MI5, Kamijou Touma is reminded of 'that handsome spy who travels the world in a black tuxedo' - a reference to James Bond.
- Aleister compares the way in which he tricked Waite into believing he had decapitated her, by providing hints of information to guide him into seeing what he wanted to see, to a Rorschach test.
- The Lady of the Masquerade Ball's use of Taphthartharath is likely derived from a ritual to invoke the entity which was first attempted in 1896, led by Florence Farr (whom the Lady most likely is), together with Frederick Leigh Gardner, Charles Rosher and Allan Bennett.
- Was Aleister really an MI5 agent?
- Mathers: "Let us end this quickly, my hounds. You drive them out and I will hunt them down."
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 12
- ↑ Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 19
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 3
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 4
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 7
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 21 Chapter 1 Part 8
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.