By order of appearance:
- Kamijou Touma
- Misaka Mikoto
- Shokuhou Misaki
- Aleister Crowley
- Mina Mathers (Reading Thoth 78)
- Lilith Crowley
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum
- Karasuma Fran
- Qliphah Puzzle 545
- Hamazura Shiage
- Black Flames - Coronzon
- In dealing with the Qliphah Puzzle 545's situation, Accelerator thinks back to his encounters with Amai Ao and Kihara Amata, as well as World War III, remembering when he tried to play the villain and given up on much in 'silly' acts of self-sacrifice.
- Coronzon refers to the Morning Star and the Lord of the Flies, epithets of Lucifer and Beelzebub (aka Belzébuth) respectively.
- When and where does Misaki recognize Aleister's rejection from?
- Kamijou Touma: "I will smash that nonsensical illusion to pieces!!!!!!" (towards Coronzon, in response to her cruelty and mockery of Aleister, prompted by Shokuhou Misaki's question of what he was going to do)
- Accelerator: "I don’t really get all this about a Great Demon or Coronzon or whatever, but I won’t let her interfere now. It’s up to me to decide what you do and what kind of ending you get. It’s all up to me. Listen, I won’t let anyone waste you on some meaningless cruelty. I’ll use every bit of your life for something useful. I don’t care what kind of life and death is appropriately ‘demonic’. Whether you end up smiling in the sunny side of the world, end up living in peace for a hundred years to come, or end up surrounded by tons of friends is all for me to decide! So don’t question my decisions!! You’re an artificial being? I don’t care. You were born, so you should enjoy your life. Got that, Qliphah Puzzle 545!?" (to Qliphah Puzzle 545)
- Hamazura Shiage: "I'll do it. I will take back Dion Fortune. No matter what it takes!!" (in response to the reproduced Dion Fortune's disappearance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.