By order of appearance:
- Hamazura Shiage
- Takitsubo Rikou
- Kanzaki Kaori
- Misaka Mikoto
- Kamijou Touma
- Shokuhou Misaki
- Aleister Crowley
- Qliphah Puzzle 545
- Orsola Aquinas
- Female Knight
- Electromaster (Railgun-variant) - Misaka Mikoto, Level 5
- Accelerator (ability) - Accelerator, Level 5
- Aethyr Avatar - Coronzon
- The fact that the Curtana Second was left chipped after its clash with the Curtana Original is brought up again, with the United Kingdom's Curtana-controlled magical system left unstable as a result.
- Two kings who played a notable role in Scottish history are referred to during Accelerator brief exchange with Coronzon and his subsequent conversation with Qliphah Puzzle 545 concerning the planned Ceremony of Mo Athair:
- James IV of Scotland (reigning from 1488 to 1513), ascended to the throne after the death of his father, from a rebellion which he indirectly played a part in - feeling guilt, he wore a heavy iron chain cilice every Lent for the rest of his life as penance. He was said to have been an effective ruler, but was defeated and killed in the Battle of Flodden against the English, the last monarch from the British Isles to be killed in battle. There are a number of legends surrounding the king's death and his final resting place.
- Edward I of England (reigning from 1272 to 1307), also known as the Hammer of the Scots, was invited to arbitrate a successional dispute to the Scottish throne and subsequently claimed suzerainty over Scotland, leading to the First War of Scottish Independence. In Edward's initial invasion in 1296, the Stone of Scone was taken as spoils of war, being fitted into a wooden chair in Westminster Abbey (King Edward's Chair) which was used for the future coronations of English (and later British) sovereigns.
- Probationer is the 0=0 rank of Aleister Crowley's magical organization, A∴A∴, with the Golden Dawn's 0=0 rank of Neophyte being 1=10 in the A∴A∴.
- Similar to the Toaru series version mentioned here, the real-life Anna Kingsford was an acquaintance and influence on both Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers and William Wynn Westcott, having given lectures at the Hermetic Society which the two had attended before the foundation of the Golden Dawn. Dying in 1888, she was thought to be a possible inspiration for Anna Sprengel - they shared the same magical motto; Sapiens Dominabitur Astris ("the wise person shall be ruled by the stars").
- Ellic Howe was an author who wrote several books on occultism and the Golden Dawn, as well as military history, typography and bookmaking.
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 18 Chapter 8
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 18 Epilogue
- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 22 Chapter 1 Part 1
- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 22 Chapter 1 Part 4
- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 22 Between the Lines 1
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 17 Chapter 3 Part 4