LOLIt seems that according to the anime site, Mikoto is 14. It also seems that none of the Japanese wiki sites acknowledge this (though her measurements sure took precedence), though they also don't state Kaori is 18. --Enigmaticrepose
- Was rereading volume 3 today, it does imply that she is biologically 14:
- “As a result, they obtain physically 14-year-old bodies the same as Railgun in about 14 days. As the clones were created from the already deteriorating cells and had their growth accelerated with drugs, it is highly likely that they will have shorter lifespans than Railgun. However, it is estimated to not be extreme enough to affect their specs during the experiment.”
- Hao-sama 12:04, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
Couldnt find anything on Mikoto's or Kaori's age. Picture looks legit even though its probably an anime only thing. IMO 14 looks better than 13 anyways. --fukitscold
Didn't Kaoris said in vol.7 she is 18?
Yes, Kaori said she's 18, but the Jap wikis don't bother adding that for whatever reason. --Enigmaticrepose
Well not only that they also skips details about Touma tastes of women or Index LovCon.Lero 21:01, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
There's actually a fanmade/coined word for Mikoto called the 'dere-tsun', since she usually acts like the opposite of a tsundere. A tsundere is the tendency where the character follows the 'tsun-tsun dere-dere' patteren where he/she is cold to another person, but gradually shows his/her warm side over time. Mikoto tends to act the opposite in the 'dere-dere tsun-tsun' pattern, usually being friendly until something causes her to snap and she becomes hostile. HanShina 09:11, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
She shakes her head side to side trying to fight her blushing expression and pretending not to hear what she had heard. Knowing that Touma doesn't really treat her as his special someone, She calls him an idiot for saying things that causes people to misunderstand or confuse them while still blushing of course, It was probably at this point that Mikoto feelings for Touma grew.
This part in the article, is anyone certain what Touma's answers truly was? Because I definitley don't think this segment is right at all. To me, it looked like Touma said he WOULD protect her, which is why Unibara saw this as the worst answer as he likes her. Not only that, later on after Touma says Misaka's mother, Fake Unibara says: "He's still keeping his promise." Or something like that, along the lines.
Now my point is, if he said he'd protect her, which he more than likely did, where does the: "Knowing that Touma doesn't really treat her as his special someone, She calls him an idiot for saying things that causes people to misunderstand or confuse them while still blushing of course," come from?
- The exact words are not stated as of yet, however, both Touma and Etzali has referenced it as Touma protecting Misaka and the world around her.
- For the particular sentence: "Knowing that Touma doesn't really treat her as his special someone, She calls him an idiot for saying things that causes people to misunderstand or confuse them while still blushing of course," is taken from Mikoto's monologue after hearing Touma's answer to Etzali, novel, anime and manga has this. However, it would be more accurate to say that Mikoto is only "assuming" that Touma doesn't really treat her as "someone special". Notice how the sentence changes it meaning after the words were swapped? ---TheGreatEye 17:22, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
Is it just me or does the trivia section take up the most amount of space in the article? And even if it isn't the trivia section is ridiculously big for its own good.---126.96.36.199 04:56, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
Very true, even some of them are pointless trivia.188.8.131.52 18:23, August 20, 2011 (UTC)