Only 58 Teleporters form part of Academy City's esper population, and out of these 58 are 19 who can teleport multiple objects at once. Because their power is so rare, there is limited information on the AIM Diffusion fields of Teleporters, though it is known that they cannot teleport one another due to potential contradictions in their respective calculations.
The basis of teleport is finding the 11th-dimensional position of the object of interest and then calculating the vectors to move. The calculations are more complex than the commands of regular espers, and thus Teleporters cannot use their ability when distracted by anxiety, confusion or pain. Moreover, since vectors are still involved, Accelerator can reflect teleported objects.
Once able to teleport themselves, Teleporters normally achieve clearance for Level 4, according to Accelerator.
||It allows its user to teleport the objects they touch; they also use themselves as the "reference point" in their calculations.||Shirai Kuroko|
|Move Point (
||It is an advanced version that enables its user to teleport objects, regardless of contact. They can teleport objects within range without having to specify a definitive reference point. Because it is more calculation-intensive, it is slower to use than regular teleport.||Musujime Awaki|
|Kill Point (
||It is named as such by Accelerator as it is used to teleport the user behind others. Users of this version of Teleport base their calculations on others because they otherwise cannot perform them.||Saraku|
|Mass Teleport||It is an unknown variation with a name that implies that it is used to the teleport several objects at a time.|
||It is the variation of teleport used by the Coffin Taotie which allows it to remotely switch the positions of targets, including itself.||Coffin Taotie|
||It is the "Level 5" version used by the Coffin Taotie. The user requires only a remote view of the target to teleport it and can also use this ability to effectively bypass Accelerator's reflection to teleport him. The remote view of the target can be achieved by viewing it from a camera for example. Kihara Gensei used Level 4 version of Asport which acquired via Level Upper.||Coffin Taotie and Kihara Gensei|
- Shirai Kuroko - Level 4 Teleport
- Musujime Awaki - Level 4 Move Point
- Saraku - Level 3 Kill Point
- Taotie - Replace and Asport
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 08 Prologue
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 06 Between the Lines 1
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 006
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 08 Chapter 3 Part 1
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 20 Chapter 2 Part 10
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15 Chapter 2 Part 12
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 03
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 07
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 025
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 09
- Ogino Kentarou (Railgun editor), Twitter. Retrieved on 18 April 2020.
- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 10 Chapter 19 Part 3