|Return Links: (R1|U1) • (R2|U2) • (R3|U3)||Controls: Edit • Clear cache|
(No opening paragraph)
- Coupled with her cute face, Misaki exudes a seemingly playful and childish personality, as seen with her interaction with Mikoto.
- This is backed up by the fact that she has a taste for sweets and likes to do silly and cutesy poses that even other people such as Kumokawa Seria try to jokingly emulate.
- However, with this facade belies a much more cunning nature, as she demonstrates her power to intimidate Mikoto by controlling the entire student body that was currently inside the Tokiwadai Middle School library.
- Despite this ruthless exterior, she is not necessarily a bad person as she greatly values her friendship with the formerly deceased Dolly.
- She shows more redeeming features as she interacts with Kamijou Touma, as well as getting involved in any subject related to him; this is fully shown as the normally self-centered Misaki had shown her complete humane side when she wanted to save Mitsuari Ayu, a person that Touma has failed to save in the past.
- As one of the two Level 5s of Tokiwadai, she and her followers have a rivalry with Misaka Mikoto and her fans.
- She never shows herself in public, instead using her followers or mind-controlling people to act as her representatives when talking with individuals.
- It is hinted that she has a strong dislike for public appearances, and this is why whenever the school needs a "face" to promote certain public events, she and her faction will simply stand aside and let Mikoto hog all of the attention and responsibilities.
- She seems to prefer working alone, even if it is with a Level 5 like Misaka Mikoto, though she is able to work well with Kamijou Touma.
- Unlike most girls in School Garden, she has described herself as someone who is not a pure girl who knows nothing of the world, after describing that girls from School Garden are either those who go out or those who stay in.
- This may be the reason why she claims she doesn't work with anyone whose mind she can't read.
- She can be described as being similar to Laura Stuart because of her frivolous outward personality that hides a layer of cunning scheming, though much more downplayed.
- Despite her using powers on other people with or without their permission, she has a personal rule in taking care of the people she takes control of with her powers.
- When facing enemies, she has yet to use any deadly force on any of them.
- She is also terrible at athletics, and a mere jog, according to Mikoto, will quickly tire her and even almost drown in a pool less than a meter deep once because she couldn't (and perhaps still can't) swim; even Touma notes that she was beyond unathletic as she was unable to defend herself against park pigeons, that casually covered her up and ate her food, until Touma drove them away.
- Although, she will usually make excuses for it such as her breast weighing her down.
- She would even show a stubborn side when someone asks if she can't do something simple or just points it out to her.
- At times when she looks her worst, she has even used her powers to erase everyone's memory of what happened.
- She uses the word ~ability or ~power (~力 ~ryoku?) as a suffix to certain words, like "relationship ability" or "brainwashing power".
- Due to their past relationship, Touma is someone whom Misaki seems to trust implicitly.
- Even with the mention of magic, Misaki completely believed him and aided him in his situation when required.
- She also likes to tease him a little in a similar way to Mikoto and implies that she knew him before his memory loss.
- She was genuinely happy with the arrival of Touma in the Daihaseisai incident, and mentioned that if she was not involved, she would have been very jealous.
- She also does not hesitate to take an opportunity to flirt with him, having no qualms about doing so even in serious situations and even doing so while using another girl's body.
- She has some knowledge of Imagine Breaker, including how to send Touma a mental message without him negating it.
- Despite this, Misaki has made a personal rule that she would never use Mental Out to look into Touma's mind.
- She is in love with Touma, calling him both a prince and a hero, and even still keeping with her the whistle that he gave to her.
- Indeed, despite the fact that Touma will always forget her due to his brain damage, Misaki still hopes that he will remember her eventually.
- Misaki is also the first and currently the only girl to have kissed Touma on her own, though only on his forehead.
- Likely due to their similar circumstances in meeting Touma, among other factors like her resemblance to Dolly and the fact that she can't read her mind, Misaki dislikes Mikoto.
- Both are the exact opposites of each other, but unlike Mikoto who wants to avoid her altogether, she comes to her by choice to tease her and can go to the extent of using her Mental Out ability.
- Despite that, she does trust Mikoto enough to tell her of some of her secrets and indirectly ask for her aid.
- Misaki and Seria seem to have a rivalry.
- This could stem from how similar they are to each other, and the fact that they both have a history with Touma.
- In spite of this, Misaki respects Seria's skills, noting that she is the only one who can stand an equal footing with her when it comes to the brain, despite not having a mental esper power.
- Junko is Misaki's most loyal follower in the clique and acts as her second-in-command.
- Due to her past with Misaki in the Clone Dolly, Junko cares immensely for Misaki even when it comes to her looks, scolding Misaki when she overindulges herself in food.
- For Misaki's part, although she does care for her, careful not to put her or any of her clique girls in danger or involved in the Dark Side of Academy City, Misaki still uses her privilege as their Queen for her own benefit.
- However, it is mostly in harmless pranks like forcing Junko to eat sweets to make her fat without her knowing, and even teasing her knowing Junko's feelings and easily flustered nature.
- Indeed, Hokaze's friendship with Misaki is significant enough that the latter became incredibly furious when Hokaze offered to have herself replaced with someone more reliable, implying she thought the only reason Misaki kept her around was because of her abilities.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 043
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 02 Chapter 2 Part 3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Chapter 056
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 07 Chapter 1 Part 6
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 11 Chapter 2 Part 4
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 11 Chapter 1 Part 4
- ↑ Astral Buddy Manga Chapter 010
- ↑ Astral Buddy Manga Chapter 019
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.