This page is for nominations and suggestions to appear in the "Did you know" section on the Main Page.
Rules and guidelinesEdit
Click on the button, and click the "Add to topic" button. There is a Subject/headline box to the right sidebar where you name your request appropriately.
In the big field is where you write your suggestion, please follow the rules and guidelines below before adding anything.
- The sentence must be short. It must not exceed 200 characters. This however, thus not include image links or special characters such as the brackets and pipes used for linking, as well as the apostrophes used for bolding and italicization.
- The sentence must be well written.
- Must be unique. One can view the archives to see if the particular trivia has already been submitted.
- One can make multiple unique suggestions a month.
- If advanced commenting is not enabled, please add your signature add the end of the suggestion, otherwise it will not be accepted.
- It is recommended to add your reason why you want the particular trivia to be added.
- If it is a trivia that has a picture attached to it, please link to the picture in advance along with your suggestion.
- The Did you know template will be updated at the end of each month if there are contributions, so do not ask if the trivia has been added yet. If you are not aware, please search the archives for your contribution. Most likely it would be sorted by date.
On agreeing or disagreeing with suggestionsEdit
Since the wiki is most often slow, admins (if they are present at all) most likely add the suggestions according to their judgment. However, if you do not agree with the suggestion then please state clearly why, this also applies to a suggestion that you agree with. Sockpuppetry is not tolerated.
Trivia: Did You Know Edit
- ... that both Kamijou Touma and Accelerator likes the same coffee beverage BLACK NO SUGAR ZERO manufactured by YONTORY?
- ...that Frenda's favorite food is canned mackerel according to Takitsubo?
- ...that an unknown glasses-wearing girl often appears in the background of illustrations in the novels?
- ...that both Mugino and Fremea's favorite food is salmon?
- ...that Kuroyoru Umidori actually owns a "cat-ears" accessory and apparently wears it under her hood?
- ...that Last Order actually released volts of electricity during her argument with Fremea?
- ...that Uiharu and Mugino have met both Last Order and Misaka Mikoto on different occassions but didn't recognized the resemblance between the two?
- ..that while Mikoto Misaka is the level 5 in charge of "appearances" for academy city, Mugino is the level 5 in-charge of "sex appeal" as stated by herself?
- ...that Alisa Meigo, Itsuwa, and Leivinia Birdway are yet the only girls that were allowed by Index and Touma to take a bath at their dorm ?
- ...that despite the existence of Deep Blood is certain, vampires are still yet to be shown?
I'm not sure on what kind of trivia they will fall under. XD
- Can you give me a reference to where Mikoto is referred to as the Level 5 in charge of appearances?---TheGreatEye (talk) 06:15, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
Did you know... Edit
- ...that Touma has been defeated by the second strongest member of both God's Right Seat and GREMLIN?
- ...that both Accelerator, and Kakine Teitoku, and Mugino Shizuri, the three Level 5s who worked for the Dark Side of Academy City's organizations, received lethal wounds and survived thanks to Heaven Canceller's ability and technology?
- ...that Electromaster is the only esper ability that was shown at all the levels?--Kamina lowell (Talk) 00:26, July 13, 2013
I chose this trivias, because are examples of the symbology used by the author in the Toaru series.
Did you know...Edit
- ...that the G14 has been established in-universe?
- ...that Sigyn would be able to become a Majin if she could use her suggestion on herself?
- ...that Mikoto's birthday is on May 2nd?
(sorry for my bad english) Edit
... that the Daihasei Festival Arc (Railgun) is referenced in the Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 22?
That in the Railgun manga chapter 44 The anouncer for the Daihasai who introduces herself as the " Bare-Navel Head Band Girl" who is on particapitng side, is shown wearing the female sports uniform for the School Touma goes to.
Did you know...Edit
- ...that Misaka Mikoto used the Ekaterina II S mecha as ammunition for her Railgun to destroy the AIM bomb?
- ...that Janie and Febrie are named after the months of January and February respectively?
- ...that Janie and Febrie are artificial humans called Chemicaloids?
- ...that Aogami Pierce makes a cameo apperance in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S?
- ...that the "police line-up" illustration found in Index volume 15 is an homage to the movie The Usual Suspects?
- ...that the two pagespread illustrations found in Index volume 17 is said to be the most difficult illustration Haimura Kiyotaka has ever done?
- ...that the Headband girl is called "Background girl" or "Mob girl" by Haimura Kiyotaka because she is like a "mob" in a video game?
- ...that Dolly and Full-Tuning are two different persons?
- ...that Dolly's ability after having her mind transferred to a clone is Radio Noise as well?
- ...that the "Dragon King" that appeared in Index volume 2 is not an illusion by Aureolus Izzard, and there are in fact 8 in total dragons in Touma's right arm?
- ...that the Book of the Dead is a grimoire that can be custom made depending who it is for?
- ...that the Royal Air Force plane Stiyl Magnus hitched on to help Touma in Sky Bus 365 has technology borrowed from Academy City?
- ...that Kumokawa Seria had to ask for permission from the Heaven Canceller in order for her to use the Sisters to save the Gemstones around the world?
- ...that there is an entire layer of the world filled that is filled with Magic Gods?
- ...that Almighty Thor's ability is not teleporting himself to his opponent but moving the world to have his opponent come to him?
- ...that Othinus is the real Odin of Norse Mythology where the stories and legends are based on her deeds and actions?
- ...that Othinus still has a body that is close to that of a Magic God even after becoming 15cm tall?
- ...that Ollerus has lost both his arms due to Silvia and Brunhild Eiktobel?
- ...that Brunhild Eiktobel brought Ceillier Flatley to a hospital in Belgium after saving him?
- ...that after Sogiita Gunha saw the dragons appear from Touma's arm that he wants to fight him someday?
- ...that Shokuhou Misaki manipulated her own memories using Mental Out just so she could beat Kihara Gensei?
- ...that Amano Kaguya lives in Hikoboshi II?
- ...that all of the seven Level 5s were contacted by Academy City in order to have them eliminate Touma and Othinus?
- ...that Aleister Crowley's magic name is Beast666?
- ...that the fetus of a blond woman would later take control of her mother's body and become the magician known as Freyja?
- ...that Touma is the second known person to have talked to the Will of the Misaka Network, the first being Accelerator?
The year is gonna end without any new DYK, so here's a bunch that I would like to be added.--22.214.171.124 14:32, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
that Acqua of the back lost his power as a saint in volume 21? (126.96.36.199 04:22, September 16, 2014 (UTC))
that Shokuhou Misaki knows the #6 level 5? (188.8.131.52 04:24, September 16, 2014 (UTC))
- ...that Misaka Mikoto was change her hairclip to more decorative one in the end of Silent Party Act ? Itine (talk) 07:40, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
... che Accelerator ha indirettamente fatto molti favori a Misaka Mikoto , senza che lei lo sapesse?
184.108.40.206 18:47, November 3, 2018 (UTC)
...that Accelerator indirectly made many favors to Misaka Mikoto, without her knowing it?
220.127.116.11 18:49, November 3, 2018 (UTC)