FANDOM


  • Due to the current circumstances, I've created this thread as part of an experiment/attempt to help with the collective work on the wiki surrounding Index III (including the much-delayed Series Three Overhaul Project (STOP)). Its purpose is to keep interested and involved contributors up-to-date with the relevant developments, to discuss matters connected to the work, and to help coordinate collective efforts on the wiki.

    We're more than half-way through Index III and unfortunate circumstances have resulted in many of the wiki's key past contributors being unable to help out. Progress has fallen behind schedule and things have become a bit messy due to the volume of tasks to be done and the speed at which the anime is going, leaving the users involved in the work overloaded. Fortunately, the situation has been mitigated somewhat through the efforts of the remaining key contributors and several of the newer users, so it isn't as bad as it might have been, but there is still much to be done.

    First of all, if possible, I'd like to check on the current status for the contributors interested and involved in the Index III work in order to help with planning for moving forward. If you could let me know below, that'd be quite helpful and much appreciated.

    As far as I know, Herald and OH&S are still mostly unavailable due to real-life matters. The main contributors who have been working on the Index III stuff in recent weeks have been myself, Ollerus, The Lord Reader (formerly All fictions) and Kaysuami (images), with several others helping out here and there. With regards to non-Index III stuff, Auric Drake and Five Elements have been working on Railgun manga chapters and subjects connected to them. Lol Pie has also returned and been making edits in various places. Anyway, to everyone who has been helping out, thanks very much for your help, I really appreciate it.

    As for my current status, I'm still actively working on the Index III stuff (aside from the weekly general updates, I've been trying to overhaul Curtana and am currently trying to get adequate temporary placeholder summaries in place for the DRAGON Arc), though I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the volume and tangle of tasks at hand, and annoyingly have been impeded several times due to real-life matters. I've tried a few other experiments and attempts to try and get things under control, but they haven't been fully successful in doing so. There was a possibility that my upcoming activity would have been reduced further due to an interview, but that is no longer the case.

      Loading editor
    • I have made a new addition to the episode articles for Index III - a section and table under Trivia for the Soundtrack used in the episode. My plan is to implement these on the episode articles for the previous series later, focusing on Index III for the time being.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see how this turns out. Lets wait until the others comment. 

        Loading editor
    • I will upload the images as soon as possible.

        Loading editor
    • Fullmetal Renkinjutsushi wrote: I want to see how this turns out. Lets wait until the others comment.

      Soundtrack or general stuff?

      Kaysuami wrote: I will upload the images as soon as possible.

      Thanks. Sorry for not being able to get the placeholder summaries ready in time.

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote:

      Fullmetal Renkinjutsushi wrote: I want to see how this turns out. Lets wait until the others comment.

      Soundtrack or general stuff?


      Kaysuami wrote: I will upload the images as soon as possible.

      Thanks. Sorry for not being able to get the placeholder summaries ready in time.

      No problem.

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote:

      Fullmetal Renkinjutsushi wrote: I want to see how this turns out. Lets wait until the others comment.

      Soundtrack or general stuff?


      Kaysuami wrote: I will upload the images as soon as possible.

      Thanks. Sorry for not being able to get the placeholder summaries ready in time.

      All of it, its getting difficult to google every time I want to know something index 3 related. And thank you for your hard work. 

        Loading editor
    • Google?

        Loading editor
    • I need some help with image acquisition and summary composition (including some for Personality sections) for several articles. Is anyone able to help at the moment?

      Although the Part 2 stuff isn't done yet (regrettably the same case as before with Part 1), its just about time to get the Part 3 stuff underway. With regards to your earlier suggestion regarding WW3, Lord Reader - I think that, given the different focus points, it might be a good idea to follow your suggestion and split the event from the arc (we'll have to check and update the inbound links if we do so). By the way, how's Elizalina coming along?

      P.S. One other minor thing - does anyone know if there are any other tracks in the OSTs which share elements from the track 'Honoo ni Yakareru Mono' (particularly the last part)?

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote:

      With regards to your earlier suggestion regarding WW3, Lord Reader - I think that, given the different focus points, it might be a good idea to follow your suggestion and split the event from the arc (we'll have to check and update the inbound links if we do so). On a different note, how's Elizalina coming along?

      Yeah, I wasn't sure how popular that suggestion would be. As I stated on my profile:

      Should WW3 the event be separate from WW3 the arc? On one hand, the 0930 event is treated as the same article as the arc, but on the other hand, Britih Halloween the event is not the same as the British Royal Family Arc. Maybe make a blog post asking about it?

      So I wasn't sure if most people would agree with me. My main reason for bringing it up was because I was looking at other examples on other wikis: like how, on the Attack on Titans wiki, the arc of the coup d'état, the Uprising arc, and the coup d'état itself were two separate articles. Also, a sort of equivalent to ToAru's WW3, the 4th Shinobi World War on the Naruto wiki covering events in a more macro-level manner, with separate pages for the arcs contained within the event itself. So I thought, why not separate the minutiae of the actions of the protagonists in Russia from the general leadup to the war, its geopolitical and economical origins and implications, the flow of events and war theatres, and its conclusions? It would make both articles much cleaner and give them more room to breath. The way I see it, using WW3 on the Call of Duty wiki as an inspiration, a WW3 article solely on the war would have (rough summary):

      • The Arc Event infobox the current article has, with belligerent countries, commanders, casualties, duration, etc.
      • International tension and buildup:
        • Formation of Elizalina some years ago
        • Weapon ban treay by EU for UK
        • Speculations of possible science-magic war as far back as July, AC eliminating troublesome institutions to clean up its side
        • The AC-Catholic Church cold war
          • Use of Croce di Pietro to forestall the war
          • Buildup of the Adriatic Queen fleet
        • The 0930 incident
          • The fallout, with ROC accused by AC of creating espers and AC revealed to have an angel
        • The churches' conference
        • Interceptor show
        • Anti-AC riots
        • Avignon Cleanup Operation
        • Catholic-Russian Orthodox alliance
        • Consequences of riots:investors leaving USD for Yuan and Euro, dollar-Euro economical war
        • Fiamma in control of Church after Pope incapacitation
        • Isolation and pressure of Britain by Catholic EU
        • Eurotunnel bombing
        • British Halloween
      • Start of the war: Declaration of war by Russia
        • Eastern Front:
          • Air battles/interception over Sea of Japan
          • Saronia's mobilization in Vladivostok
        • Western Front:
          • Invasion of Elizalina
          • Kremlin Report
          • Battle of Dover
        • Other operations: Vasilisa/Annihilatus rebellion, archbishop rescue
        • Summoning of Misha Kreutzev
          • Carissa and Maiden vs. Misha
          • Kazakiri & Accelerator vs. Misha
          • Acqua weakening Misha
        • Rise of Star of Bethleem
        • Telesma sky
        • Unified counterattack against the golden arms
          • Agnese Forces rescuing wounded on both sides, Kanzaki against arms
          • Leivinia and Dawn against arms at Dover
      • End of war: armistice
      • Aftermath

      There is a ton I missed but that should do for now. As for the WW3 arc, it can be more succinct in the details of the war itself and focus in more details on Touma, Accel, Hamazura, and Mikoto's actions and journeys, and other not really war-related things and individual actions like Stiyl vs. Pendex at Necessarius, Fiamma's plans, Vento rescuing Sasha, etc. Macro vs. Micro basically. And I know I pointed to Academy City's invasion as an example of an event and arc merged together, but seeing how things like:

      • the Anti-AC riots, Avignon Cleanup and the Avignon arc itself
      • the Natural Selector tournament and Baggage City arc
      • the festivals and their arcs

      are kept separate, maybe it can be divided too. Not sure about Hawaii tho.

        Loading editor
    • The Lord Reader wrote:

      Inept Wiki User wrote:

      With regards to your earlier suggestion regarding WW3, Lord Reader - I think that, given the different focus points, it might be a good idea to follow your suggestion and split the event from the arc (we'll have to check and update the inbound links if we do so). On a different note, how's Elizalina coming along?

      Yeah, I wasn't sure how popular that suggestion would be. As I stated on my profile:


      Should WW3 the event be separate from WW3 the arc? On one hand, the 0930 event is treated as the same article as the arc, but on the other hand, Britih Halloween the event is not the same as the British Royal Family Arc. Maybe make a blog post asking about it?

      So I wasn't sure if most people would agree with me.

      My main reason for bringing it up was because I was looking at other examples on other wikis: like how, on the Attack on Titans wiki, the arc of the coup d'état, the Uprising arc, and the coup d'état itself were two separate articles. Also, a sort of equivalent to ToAru's WW3, the 4th Shinobi World War on the Naruto wiki covering events in a more macro-level manner, with separate pages for the arcs contained within the event itself. So I thought, why not separate the minutiae of the actions of the protagonists in Russia from the general leadup to the war, its geopolitical and economical origins and implications, the flow of events and war theatres, and its conclusions? It would make both articles much cleaner and give them more room to breath. The way I see it, using WW3 on the Call of Duty wiki as an inspiration, a WW3 article solely on the war would have (rough summary):

      • The Arc Event infobox the current article has, with belligerent countries, commanders, casualties, duration, etc.
      • International tension and buildup:
        • Formation of Elizalina some years ago
        • Weapon ban treay by EU for UK
        • Speculations of possible science-magic war as far back as July, AC eliminating troublesome institutions to clean up its side
        • The AC-Catholic Church cold war
          • Use of Croce di Pietro to forestall the war
          • Buildup of the Adriatic Queen fleet
        • The 0930 incident
          • The fallout, with ROC accused by AC of creating espers and AC revealed to have an angel
        • The churches' conference
        • Interceptor show
        • Anti-AC riots
        • Avignon Cleanup Operation
        • Catholic-Russian Orthodox alliance
        • Consequences of riots:investors leaving USD for Yuan and Euro, dollar-Euro economical war
        • Fiamma in control of Church after Pope incapacitation
        • Isolation and pressure of Britain by Catholic EU
        • Eurotunnel bombing
        • British Halloween
      • Start of the war: Declaration of war by Russia
        • Eastern Front:
          • Air battles/interception over Sea of Japan
          • Saronia's mobilization in Vladivostok
        • Western Front:
          • Invasion of Elizalina
          • Kremlin Report
          • Battle of Dover
        • Other operations: Vasilisa/Annihilatus rebellion, archbishop rescue
        • Summoning of Misha Kreutzev
          • Carissa and Maiden vs. Misha
          • Kazakiri & Accelerator vs. Misha
          • Acqua weakening Misha
        • Rise of Star of Bethleem
        • Telesma sky
        • Unified counterattack against the golden arms
          • Agnese Forces rescuing wounded on both sides, Kanzaki against arms
          • Leivinia and Dawn against arms at Dover
      • End of war: armistice
      • Aftermath

      There is a ton I missed but that should do for now. As for the WW3 arc, it can be more succinct in the details of the war itself and focus in more details on Touma, Accel, Hamazura, and Mikoto's actions and journeys, and other not really war-related things and individual actions like Stiyl vs. Pendex at Necessarius, Fiamma's plans, Vento rescuing Sasha, etc. Macro vs. Micro basically. And I know I pointed to Academy City's invasion as an example of an event and arc merged together, but seeing how things like:

      • the Anti-AC riots, Avignon Cleanup and the Avignon arc itself
      • the Natural Selector tournament and Baggage City arc
      • the festivals and their arcs

      are kept separate, maybe it can be divided too. Not sure about Hawaii tho.

      You have done quite a bit of work. Thank you. 

        Loading editor
    • That was me above, forgot to log in. 

        Loading editor
    • Do you concur with the suggestion, Fullmetal?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, along with a page that lists the events chronologically linked so people can find them easily. 

        Loading editor
    • Not going to be finished with the DRAGON Arc summaries in time for Episode 17 tomorrow, but I'm going to focus on continuing work on them when I wake up.

      To anyone here who is planning to upload screenshots from Episode 17, please keep an eye out for the following if applicable: Aiwass (one to be uploaded as a new version of the anime profile image) and its powers in use, Etzali's true face, his grimoire in use, Moon Rabbit and its usage, Aiwass phoning Aleister, the Supersonic Passenger Plane, GROUP assembled (the one from the official Toaru Project Twitter might do), post-injury Mugino, Accelerator's train ride and the School District 23 facilities.

      P.S. If it isn't too much trouble, please also keep your eyes out for any good images of the following from previous episodes: the exterior of Shiokishi's shelter (E16), the Six Wings anti-missile countermeasures (E5), the Six Wings pursuing the car (E15), the Coven Compass using its flash spell (E14), the Weapon Weight and fragment attacks of Hrunting (E12), and Ascalon's hidden weapons (E13).

        Loading editor
    • I will screenshot the images for Episode 17

        Loading editor
    • Ollerus is also in favour of the WW3 suggestion. At least four of us are in favour and no one's objected so I'm going to check the link lists in order to get them ready for the split.

      Edit: Test sweeps complete. Should be ready for when the pages are split.

        Loading editor
    • With regards to Episode 18, judging from the preview it will cover up to Volume 20 Chapter 2 Part 5 at the minimum.

      To those planning to upload screenshots, please keep an eye out for images concerning the following: Ekalielya A. Pronskaya, HsF-00, Kameyama Ryuuta, Elizalina, Elizalina Alliance of Independent Nations, Strait of Dover (and battle), Lessar (Russia), Russia, Brassa P. Marhaisk, Sleipnir, Powered Suits, Train battle, lambskin parchments, Lessar (Russia), Steel Glove (Lessar Custom), HsB, Moscow, Academy City (Missile Interception video/Military/Actions), Digurv, Antseka S. Kfark, Privateers, Fiamma of the Right (Flaming Sword), Misaka Worst, Vodyanoy

        Loading editor
    • Ok, I will keep eye out for these

        Loading editor
    • Apologies for falling behind again. Currently trying to get the progress logs/tasklists reasonably up to date (though for the big one, that is a somewhat tall order).

      Just so people know, aside from the splitting of World War III and World War III Arc, there has also been a new sub-section added to the Trivia sections for the Index III Episode articles for 'Differences in Adaptation'.

      With regards to Episode 19's images, aside from updating Misaka Worst's anime profile image, we'll probably also be seeing images for La Regina del Mare Adriatico, Digurv, Vodyanoy, the Battle of Dover Strait and Glastonbury, among others.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, I keep an eye out for these

        Loading editor
    • Just so people know, I'm adding the images from Index III episodes which we've got on the wiki so far to a temporary log page, to help us keep track of our progress and plan further actions.

      P.S. If it is OK, could someone check what Soldier I. Krainikov is listed as in Episode 18's credits (if at all, by name or title)?

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote:

      P.S. If it is OK, could someone check what Soldier I. Krainikov is listed as in Episode 18's credits (if at all)?

      He is not listed in Episode 18's credit.

        Loading editor
    • Hm, not even as Russian president or unnamed spokeperson or anything?

        Loading editor
    • I've checked the credit twice. They are not listed in Episode 18's credit. 

        Loading editor
    • Cant Digurv.jpg be deleted? I had posted originally with the express purpose (as I commented) of being replaced once a better shot of Digurv comes along, and the new one does, so there is no reason it should be here since it's kind of bad. I had hoped the new one would be uploaded to update/replace it and keep the name, but what's done is done.

        Loading editor
    • It is done. There are a few others which also need a bit of name tweaking, but they'll have to wait for now.

      There are a couple of things I thought I should bring up before bed, for people to have a little think and say about if they wish. Firstly, there are a few images in some of the recent batches which are duplicates or very close to it - for the ones which are close, does anyone have any preferences between them? Secondly, do you agree that E20 could perhaps use an 'A'?

        Loading editor
    • Quick update regarding current stuff. Most of the expansion to Battle of Dover Strait has been completed, Lord Reader has created the article for the Lambskin parchments, an article for the dogfight over the Sea of Japan is currently in the works, and information concerning Railgun SS3 has been added.

      On a minor note, a comment on one of the talk pages has reminded me that the 'Did You Know?' section on the front page could do with updating. Anyone got any tidbits they'd like to put forward?

      Edit: Dogfight article launched and mostly done.

        Loading editor
    • With regards to Episode 20's images, aside from the second battle between Kamijou Touma and Accelerator, we'll be seeing more of the Battle of Dover Strait. This'll mean anime images for the Maiden of Versailles, Durandal, the Curtana fragment sword and possibly Glastonbury. There will also be the privateer attack on Digurv's village, with Acqua likely appearing at the end. With the events in Academy City, we may well see the HsB-02s ready for launch in School District 23 (the one taking Mugino Shizuri and the one hijacked by Misaka Mikoto). We might also see Kazakiri Hyouka's encounter with Aiwass and her flight as Fuse Kazakiri. This would also probably be the last opportunity for subjects connected to the dogfight over the Sea of Japan, if at all.

        Loading editor
    • Ok will do that.

        Loading editor
    • Quick update regarding current stuff. Aside from the Episode 20 general update, links have been implemented for the Lambskin Parchments in other articles and remaining episodes have been temporarily redirected prior to release with the basic frame included (as such, the arc articles don't need their episode lists updated weekly).

      Partial revision has been carried out for part of Aiwass's Abilities - a more thorough revision will follow later. I'm intending to switch my focus temporarily in order to expand the Star of Bethlehem and get the article a bit more ready for its appearance tomorrow - assistance on the general preparation front would be greatly appreciated. A considerable number of the logs I've been writing to try and keep track of things are not sorted out properly - I'll deal with them when there is time.

      Thanks to Ollerus and Kaysuami for their help in providing Index III images for the articles.

      With regards to non-Index III stuff, there have been updates following the recent chapter of Astral Buddy and preparations will probably begin soon for work following the release of NT22 in March.

      With regards to the upcoming episode, given the appearance of Fuse Kazakiri, this will most likely be the last chance for any glimpses of the dogfight over the Sea of Japan. Will mention other potential images at a later stage.

      Edit: NT22 plan thread launched.

        Loading editor
    • No problem 

        Loading editor
    • Small matter for consideration; what do people think about the idea of having an article for Digurv's village?

      Edit: Looks like we did indeed get a small glimpse of the dogfight, though with a few changes.

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote:
      Small matter for consideration; what do people think about the idea of having an article for Digurv's village?

      Edit: Looks like we did indeed get a small glimpse of the dogfight, though with a few changes.

      Sure, sound like a good idea.

        Loading editor
    • A new profile image has been uploaded for Vasilisa from Episode 21. Would I be right in assuming that there are no objections to proceeding with switching it in?

        Loading editor
    • Fine with me.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't sure if people would be okay with the pic, hence why I didn't replace it right away, but if they are okay with it, fine by me.

      Also, about an old thing:

      Inept Wiki User wrote: Small matter for consideration; what do people think about the idea of having an article for Digurv's village?

      Hm, not sure of the utility, but I wouldn't have a problem if it were done.

      Also, does anyone think we will ever see Moscow in the next episodes?

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone think we will ever see Moscow in the next episodes?

      We might get a glimpse of it when Nikolai is dealt with.

      The Lord Reader wrote: I wasn't sure if people would be okay with the pic, hence why I didn't replace it right away, but if they are okay with it, fine by me.

      I thought that might be the case. I'm OK with it as well, though I'm going to wait a little longer before proceeding.

      Also, about an old thing:

      Inept Wiki User wrote: Small matter for consideration; what do people think about the idea of having an article for Digurv's village?

      Hm, not sure of the utility, but I wouldn't have a problem if it were done.

      Understood. With regards to the possibility, I wasn't sure whether to proceed with the idea or not, and wished to gauge everyone's thoughts on the matter.

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote:
      Small matter for consideration; what do people think about the idea of having an article for Digurv's village?

      I agree with your suggestion. What about the title for the article? The name of his village is not revealed in both anime and novel.

        Loading editor
    • A Certain Russian Village?

        Loading editor
    • 'Digurv's village' and the above seem like the main possibilities for the title (if I recall correctly, that little request of theirs didn't go through).

      Quick update regarding stuff done; a few additional points have been done for the Lambskin Parchments (I think most of the points have been covered, though I'm not completely sure) and a partial revision done for the Star of Bethlehem's Principles section (more revision to follow).

      For Episode 22, there will probably be profile images for Pietro Yogdis and Nikolai Tolstoy. There will be further images of the Star of Bethlehem, images of Carissa & the Maiden of Versailles VS Misha Kreutzev, likely the Vatican and the vault of St. George's Cathedral, and there might also be an image of Fiamma's staff.

        Loading editor
    • Ok will check on those images later

        Loading editor
    • Not feeling particularly well at the moment, so I may have to do some work offline. I hope to get the summary for the third stage of Project Bethlehem ready for tomorrow though.

      For Episode 23, given what we know, there will probably be images for the following; Fuse Kazakiri & Accelerator VS Misha Kreutzev (clash, swords, Sweep, collapse), the Star of Bethlehem (ceremonial altar, Fiamma's seat, damage (Sweep/HR), lone star in the night sky, element reset/starry sky), Fiamma's staff, Acqua's sacrifice, the Kremlin Report (unit, equipment, bombing & aftermath etc) and the vault in St. George's Cathedral (artifacts (Hrungnir’s Stone?), Index VS Stiyl Magnus - red wings, triple Innocentius).

        Loading editor
    • Ok will do that.

        Loading editor
    • Time for some prediction: I doubt the anime will just let it end on Touma's "death" and the ambiguity of it. It wouldn't surprise me that they show us Leivinia Birdway and the Dawn Colored Sunlight rescuing him (which would be way more satisfying than the novels just glossing it over).

        Loading editor
    • Does seem like a viable possibility. If so, I suppose the DCS will probably appear in E25.

      Update for the Kremlin Report done. Nearly done with Project Bethlehem sub-section on the Star of Bethlehem - still need to do a bit more for the last stage. I was thinking about possibly adding a few sub-headers to the section to divide it up a bit. Similarities to Aleister's Plan seems an obvious candidate, but I wasn't sure whether do the progress/stages under one or three, or what to call them. Any thoughts?

      Edit (20/03/2019): Done with most of the work on the Star of Bethlehem and Project Bethlehem.

        Loading editor
    • Judging by the screenshots on the official Toaru Project twitter and what we already know, Episode 24 will cover Chapters 9 and 10 of Volume 22. As such there will probably be images for the following: St. George's Cathedral (artifacts - Hrungnir's Stone, Stiyl VS John's Pen Index - red wings, triple Innocentius, weapons), Kamijou Touma VS Fiamma of the Right (spells, severing, completed HR, IT etc), Hamazura Shiage VS Mugino Shizuri and aftermath, Fuse Kazakiri (fading), Star of Bethlehem (golden sky), Misaka Mikoto & Misaka 10777 trying to stop the Opasnosti launch, Sasha Kreutzev and Lessar, and possibly Vasilisa VS Nikolai Tolstoy (Witch, Water)

      Just checking, has anyone got anything they'd like to bring up concerning Index III work at the moment?

        Loading editor
    • Ok will work on it

        Loading editor
    • The World War 3 article finally has its article picture.

      Inept Wiki User wrote: Does seem like a viable possibility. If so, I suppose the DCS will probably appear in E25.

      Based on the preview showing Birdway, really seems like they will.

        Loading editor
    • This is going to be delayed a bit due to NT22 work, but I intend to try and get a WW3 navbox ready soon.

      With regards to WW3 events, most of them are going to be on the WW3 and WW3 arc articles (eventually), following their respective nature, though there might be a small few which get articles of their own (following the Dogfight over the Sea of Japan and Battle of Dover Strait).

      It is clear at this point that the majority of the STOP work isn't going to be done by the time Episode 26 airs. My apologies for this.

      Edit: Apologies for lack of progress on my part. Been having problems with stress and depression, so I've been trying to get reasonably back on kilter.

      With Episode 25, there will be images for the Golden Arms and those fighting to stop them, Equ.DarkMatter, Leivinia Birdway and the Dawn-Colored Sunlight, events in Moscow (Vasilisa, Krans and possibly Nikolai, Vasilisa's witch and the Water of Life/Water of Death) and Accelerator using magic (and possibly the white wings).

        Loading editor
    • Just so people know, there are a few near duplicates among the wiki's Index III images. They are present on the two temporary logs if people wish to compare them and give their opinions on the matter.

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User
      Inept Wiki User removed this reply because:
      Accidental double-post.
      22:57, April 2, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • They did it, Lord Reader.

      This may be somewhat late, but there should be images for the following in Episode 26; Star of Bethlehem (Telesma current, escape capsule, propulsion system, destruction), Accelerator (white wings, helicopter), Aleister Crowley & Blasting Rod, Ollerus/Silvia, Fiamma of the Right (defeat, severed arm), Kamijou Touma (second 'death', recovery), Index, Misaka Mikoto/Misaka 10777 (attempted rescue, Gekota), Hamazura Shiage/Takitsubo Rikou/Mugino Shizuri/Digurv, ITEM liaison, Last Order, Laura Stuart (confirmation), Aiwass/Kazakiri Hyouka (warning), John's Pen Remote Control (destruction), Leivinia Birdway & Mark Space, Krans R. Tsarskiy (speech)/World War III (conclusion).

        Loading editor
    • On it.

        Loading editor
    • The voice actress of ITEM Liaison is changed from Murakawa Rie to Watabe Sayumi.

        Loading editor
    • Inept Wiki User wrote: They did it, Lord Reader.

      They actually did, the absolute mad men!

      I'm slightly miffed that Ollerus gets a character design on the Index III site, but Misha/Gabriel still hasn't after so many episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Noticed a few infobox image shifts - any thoughts on these?

      Edit: Will soon be launching sub-projects for Accelerator (STOP-A) and Railgun (STOP-R). Any volunteers?

        Loading editor
    • Something I have been made aware of: Index III BD Volume 4 has some...interesting choices of romanization of the names of some characters:

      Out of curiosity, I also checked the Index III character list, and it shares the same romanization for Riméa and Villian (Carissa is also now Carrisa). Elizard is the normal spelling however.

      Not sure how canonical or official this is, especially when the Index III site romanize Lola Stuart as Laura Stuart. Just wanna point it out I guess.

        Loading editor
    • Groan...

        Loading editor
    • Japan and romanization is just hit-and-miss, ain't it?

        Loading editor
    • Villian in Toaru Majutsu no Index: Imaginary Fest
      Based on List of Characters in Toaru Majutsu no Index: Imaginary Fest website, Villian's name is Villian.

        Loading editor
    • Regarding on Toaru Majutsu no Index: Imaginary Fest, do you need all the Characters Designs?

        Loading editor
    • Not sure yet, will let you know once checked properly.

      On the subject of images, can anyone think of any Index III images we still need but haven't got?

        Loading editor
    • Another minor task which will need to be done at some point - recording the remaining voice cast members on the respective pages.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.