Hello Lucas. Thank you for getting in touch and sorry for the late reply.
- It should be OK to make grammatical and readability edits, so long as context is kept in mind while making them (there have been a few occasions in the past where users have inadvertently introduced distortions into article information by rewording the text without keeping context in mind - these have been a bit of a headache).
- With regards to uncategorized articles, the special page indicates that all articles have at least one category and as far as I know most of them are fine, though it is still possible that a few may have slipped through the net - if so, it might take some time to track them down.
- With regards to the giveaway, how would that be conducted - would it be presented via a blog post?
- There are a number of questions and points which I would like to discuss in further detail, if it is OK with you. I can't convey all of them immediately, but I'll put a few down below for the time being:
- As you have probably gathered, there are a considerable number of plans in progress on the wiki at the moment. A fair number of these plans have been noted down, however there are a number of them which haven't been written down yet (some of them pertaining to the overhauls which are going to be carried out on quite a few of the major articles).
- Due to both internal and external circumstances, we've been a little overloaded for a while, so some additional beneficial help would be much appreciated.
- With regards to structural and navigational edits, which you mentioned in the messages to Great Eye and Herald, what articles and what changes did you have in mind?
- With regards to the site in general, are the Wikia Visualization images still being used?