Just a brief response while I'm working through everything (will provide a massive update later):
- Leaving UK Organizations order as is for now. The order makes a kind of intuitive sense such that Necessarius and Amakusa Church are under the umbrella of the Anglican Church. And the Golden Style Cabals are together as well.
- That said, if you have an alternate order you would like to suggest, I am open to changing it.
- I'm a bit iffy on including Kamijou Residence as I can't say that there's anything particularly noteworthy about it. It really is just a random student apartment that Kamijou lives in that some significant characters have visited in the past. I can't really call it a major landmark in the story or Academy City aside from it being Kamijou's home. Though I guess it is one of the sanctuaries that Kamachi referred to. I dunno...
- Regarding Magic Format order: Leaving as is for now. I tried to order it by the order in which the format became prominent/important in the story... at least to the best of my memory.
- Like the UK organization order, I am open to changing the order/adding other links based on your suggestion.
- Regarding spoilers: its the Coronzon problem again. Template:Introduction has a spoiler warning attached to it. I think its a fair assumption that if you visit this site, you'll get spoiled.
- I guess the Characters Tab is a bit redundant but its like an even more streamlined version of the Characters slide. I'm satisfied with its inclusion and chosen linked pages.
- You also mentioned minor reordering for Principles/Terminology in Magic and Science. Like I've said above, I'm open to it provided you have ideas.
Anything I haven't mentioned, I'm currently working through.