This section requires expansion
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 002
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 003
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 004
By order of appearance:
- Esther Rosenthal
- Hishigata Mikihiko
- Hishigata Hirumi (flashback-only)
- Last Order
- Heaven Canceller
- Yoshikawa Kikyou
- Hitokawa Hasami
- Hitokawa Hasami's mother (flashback-only)
- Accelerator (ability) - Accelerator, Level 5
- Rosenthal-style Necromancy - Esther Rosenthal
- Hishigata Mikihiko (referenced)
- Pyrokinesis (referenced) - Hitokawa Hasami, Level 2
- Psychokinesis - Qiong Qi with unknown corpse, Level 5
- Jacob Restaurant
- Residual thoughts are referenced for the first time in an animated adaptation.
- Last Order's complaints about feminine sensibilities to Esther after reading it in a "book" while a sequence of clones reading women's magazines is shown is likely a reference to an episode of Index II. In it, the clones based their knowledge on interactions between men and women through magazines they have read.
- Qiong Qi is a mythical Chinese creature mentioned in the Shanhaijing, part of a group referred to as the Four Fiends, who were banished by Emperor Shun. Hundun and Taotie are also members of this group.
- A Huotou is a legendary creature in Southern Chinese folkore, described as a dog-shaped monster that eats feces and blows fire.
Differences in Adaptation
- Accelerator secretly takes the Nephentesion No. 7 from the DA members as he leaves rather than deliberately catching them in the act.
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|2||Unverified Track||Warehouse Investigation|
|3||Shadow is the Light||Opening|
|4||Unverified Track||Remote conversation with Hishigata|
|5||Unverified Track||Tactical Retreat|
|6||Unverified Track||Last Order meets Esther|
|8||Unverified Track||Accelerator phones Yoshikawa|
|10||Unverified Track||Accelerator walks in on Esther changing|
|11||Unverified Track||Esther uses Huotou on Hitokawa Hasami's corpse|
|12||Unverified Track||DA arrives to dispose of the corpse|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.