Third Number (
This section requires expansion
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 004
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 005
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 006
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 007
- As Accelerator and Esther Rosenthal face the two DA members, the Huotou placed into Hitokawa Hasami's body activates and takes action to eliminate the threat to its master, breaking the enemy's weapon. Accelerator takes out one of them but when his wound reopens, the other takes the opportunity to escape. While fleeing, he gets into a fight with Misaka 10046 and captures her.
- DA backer and board member Nakimoto Rizou decides the group is becoming a liability and dispatches Scavenger to purge them. Previously concealed information on DA also becomes accessible to Anti-Skill.
- Having secretly advised Nakimoto, Hishigata Mikihiko asks the other DA members for the captured Sister, claiming it is for the sake of their 'justice' and intending to use her for his own purposes.
- After having his wound fixed by Heaven Canceller, Accelerator learns that a Sister has been abducted and that Esther has gone after them, and receives information from Yoshikawa Kikyou on DA.
By order of appearance:
- Hitokawa Hasami (Huotou)
- Esther Rosenthal
- Mogari Takumi
- Manabe Ritsuki
- Yomikawa Aiho
- Heaven Canceller
- Nakimoto Rizou's Secretary
- Hishigata Mikihiko
- Last Order
- Yoshikawa Kikyou
- Predator - Leader, Level 3
This section requires expansion
- The voice actors for the unnamed DA members are Maeda Hiroki, Koga Akira, Kikuchi Michitake and Tanabe Kousuke.
- The voice actress for the Nakimoto Rizou's Secretary is Hasegawa Ikumi.
- Accelerator trying to use a person's biolectricity and blood flow on the DA member is a callback to the way he killed Misaka 10031.
- When his wound reopens as a result of his actions, Accelerator again recalls the moment when he was shot in the head by Amai Ao.
- Huotou calls Esther "Adonai", which means "master" or "lord" in Hebrew. Traditionally it is used to refer to God in prayer in place of His name in reverence for the holiness of His name.
- More codenames derived from breeds of hound and used by members of DA are shown, specifically Irish Wolfhound, Pharaoh Hound, Whippet and Saluki.
Differences in AdaptationEdit
- Saten Ruiko and Uiharu Kazari's cameo is expanded, recreating the scene where they are first introduced in episode 1 of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.
- Hishigata's conversation with Nakimoto Rizou didn't occur in the manga.
- When the Scavengers are woken, they are wearing a combination of a leotard and thigh-high socks instead of straightjackets.
- A new version of the opening theme used in this episode.
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|1||Unverified Track||Rosenthal Third Number Huotou|
|2||Shadow is the Light||Opening|
|3||Unverified Track||Accelerator faces DA in the morgue|
|4||Unverified Track||Misaka 10046 is captured|
|5||Judgment no Katsudou||Saten and Uiharu|
|6||Unverified Track||Nakimoto Rizou|
|9||Unverified Track||Last Order at Accelerator's bedside|
|10||Unverified Track||Yoshikawa tells Accelerator about DA|
|11||Unverified Track||DA discusses their situation|
|12||Unverified Track||Yomikawa finds information on DA|