This section requires expansion
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 013
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 014
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 015
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 016
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Manga Chapter 017
- Expressing their views on teachers and teacher's pets, Scavenger kill a DA survivor and attempt to kill Yomikawa Aiho. Huotou faces Naru, receiving help from Esther. The two are eventually cornered, but are saved when Accelerator arrives.
- Faced with Accelerator, Scavenger attempt to take him out with a combination attack but fail. After realizing to their horror who they are dealing with, Scavenger are quickly taken down.
By order of appearance:
- Yomikawa Aiho
- Misaka 10046
- Esther Rosenthal
- Hitokawa Hasami (Huotou)
- Scavenger Liaison
- Perfect Paper - Sakuragi Naruha
- Stick Slip - Seike Taroumaru
- Mix Master - Yakumaru, Level Unknown
- Accelerator - Accelerator, Level 5
- Armor of the Dead - Esther Rosenthal
This section requires expansion
- The episode marks the first time an episode of Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator used a recap sequence without any new additional footage (unlike episode 4 with the awakening of Hitokawa Hasami) including voice-overs using previous dialogue. This style is typical of fellow Toaru animated adaptations, most especially the Toaru Majutsu no Index animated series.
- Naru's creation is called an iron maiden, a famous torture device that supposedly operated by being filled with spikes inside, shoving the poor victim inside, and closing the door, also filled with spikes, on them so they'd get pierced on all sides. Despite being probably one of the most recognizable torture instruments in the world, it was never actually used, and any record of it being used is a total fabrication, because it was first invented in the 18th century as a way to showcase the barbarity of the Middle Ages, as it was claimed to have been invented then, and how much superior the current culture was for no longer using such awful devices.
Differences in AdaptationEdit
- The scenes with the Scavenger Liaison were not featured in the manga.
- In the manga, Leader joined in the Scavenger's combination attack. The impact of Tarantula on the ground caused dust, obstructing Accelerator from Scavenger's view. Finding Accelerator, Leader used her ability to see him through the dust.
- In the manga, Seike showed bleeding from nose and ears after Accelerator's attack by reversing bio-electricity.
- Leader wetting herself from fear due to Accelerator isn't shown, but Accelerator mentioned the smell of urine.
- In the manga when Accelerator starts wiping out Scavenger after their combination attack, Naru has her paper bunny armor back on, while in the anime, she only dons it again after Seike has been taken out.
- Accelerator flicks Yakumaru from the back rather than the front.
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|2||Shadow is the Light||Opening|
|3||Unverified Track||Scavenger Liaison|
|4||Unverified Track||Scavenger express their views on teachers|
|Unverified Track||Esther targeted|
|Unverified Track||Accelerator arrives|
|Unverified Track||'Something', Combination attack|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.