|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
This page may require cleanup to meet Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki's quality standards.
Continuing from last time, Accelerator tells the DA agent that it's over for him. He tells him that he wanted to question him but doesn't care anymore. Accelerator says that Esther at least have some respect for the dead while he just wants to dissolve or chop them up. With that he charges towards the man and smashes his body to the wall. Accelerator says he was thinking about his bloodflow and bioelectricity to make him into a nice piece of art, but says that he'd be dead and couldn't see it. As Accelerator pushes him further, the man faints out of fear and Accelerator remaks that he is a disgrace to villainy for doing so.
With that, Accelerator looks upon the other one with the Random Number Ultrasonic Blade. In terror, the man tries to run but slips. Accelerator continues to smile as he tries to approach the man, but suddenly something happens: his senses have become blurred and he can't even properly stand, making him fall on the floor. Esther is shocked as well, leading to Accelerator to discover that his forehead is bleeding. Accelerator recalls that it is because Amai Ao shooting him was still recent, hence the reason for his bleeding. Regardless, a little bleeding won't stop him. However, the man does not want to wait, and as Accelerator is still preoccupied, takes his chance and destroys a wall in order to escape. Esther notices this and tries to charge toward the man. Seeing her, he throws the blade and it is enough to crack the ceiling. It then collapses on top of Esther. Seeing her master in danger, Hasami goes toward her and tries to protect her.
While they're busy, the man quickly escapes through the hole he made. Meanwhile, Hasami manages to lift a slab of concrete so that the two of them are freed from the pile. However, the hole has been blocked, and Esther wonders if there is path they can take. Hasami notices the hole on the ceiling, to which she calls to her master, asking for her hand. Noticing what she wants to do, Esther takes off her cloak as she doesn't want Hasami to go out naked.
As the DA agent runs around trying to escape, a crack on the wall appears above him. It is Esther being carried by a cloaked Hasami looking towards him. As they land, the man decides that he needs a hostage. Looking around he finds a mother and her child. As he approaches them, a certain clone throws a box at him. The clone comes between them and the man, saying that what had happened was a type of unacceptable violence. The clone is of course a Sisters.
- Esther and Accelerator continue their fight against the DA agents that tried to destroy Hasami's body.
In order of appearance:
- Last Order (chapter image-only)
- Esther Rosenthal
- Hitokawa Hasami
- Amai Ao (referenced-only)
- Misaka 10046 (unnamed)
No new abilities were introduced this chapter.
No new locations were introduced during this chapter.
- The first page of the chapter as shown above refers to the incident back in the previous episode where Last Order was forced to take Esther back from the restaurant.
- Accelerator references blood flow and bioelectricity as he attacks the DA agent. This is a reference to his reversal and manipulation of such things on the clones as it is shown in Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 03, and its adaptations: Index manga chapter 13, Index episode 11, Railgun manga 34, Railgun S episode 13.
- Accelerator references him being shot by Amai Ao, an event that occured in Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 05, and as adapted in Index episode 20 and Index manga chapter 33.
- Hasami calls Esther "Adonai", which means "master" or "lord" in Hebrew. Traditionally it is used to refer to God in prayer in place of His name in reverence for the holiness of His name.
- What happened to Accelerator after the ceiling collapsed?
- Accelerator: "Let's have some fun, monster to monster!!"―to the DA operative.
- Misaka 10046: ""That type of violence is unacceptable," says Misaka as a warning."―to the DA operative.