By order of appearance:
- Powers Boosting Lab
- Unnamed Orphanage
- Unnamed bully wears Ponkichi-kun shirts.
- Raifu once said Ore (オレ?) and Honoka said Jan (じゃん?) at the end of sentence. These wording makes Aohoshi Suzuran angry.
- Typically Japanese women use mainly “watashi” (私?), but for men there are other options such as boku (僕?), ore (俺?) and more. Typically you will find that Japanese people typically select the first-person pronoun based on the context of the conversation and who they are talking to. Ore is a first-person pronoun with an extremely rough image, it is only used in a casual setting between people who are very close. Also It can be very rude to who is older than you.
- Honoka used 「じゃん」 at the end of sentence. 「じゃん」 is an abbreviation of 「じゃない」, the negative conjugation for nouns and な-adjectives. Using じゃん at the end of the sentence can be considered as informal and slang.
- Why does Honoka's power keep dropping?
- Why isn't Kimi emitting AIM Diffusion Field at all?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.