- Mikoto and Kimi's fight continues, with the dragon withstanding Mikoto's attacks.
- Mikoto exploits the dragon's powers to breach the wall and create an opportunity for Uiharu and Saten to escape.
By order of appearance:
- Kimi refers to Mikoto's firepower being equivalent to a cruiser, something she was previously told by Aohoshi Suzuran when learning about the change with the Level 5s since she was imprisoned.
- After attacking the dragon with repeated railgun shots using robot debris to little effect, Mikoto remarks on how she now knew how the JSDF feel after futile attacks in Kaiju movies.
- Will Uiharu and Saten successfully escape?
- Shundan Kimi (to Misaka Mikoto, regarding her plan to spread esper development technology): "The weak are trapped below the heels of the strong, but even they can tear out throats if they grow fangs. They won't need heroes like you to save them. The heroes can't reach all of the weak, so isn't it more fair to give the weak weapons so they can fight back?"