By order of appearance:
- Sakibasu Yuri
- Sakibasu Ryouu
- Misaka Mikoto
- Tam Lin
- Shirai Kuroko
- Shokuhou Misaki
- Hokaze Junko
- Saten Ruiko
- Uiharu Kazari
- Tokiwadai Dorm Supervisor
- Electromaster (Railgun-variant) - Misaka Mikoto, Level 5
- Teleport - Shirai Kuroko, Level 4
- Mental Out - Shokuhou Misaki, Level 5
- Rampage Dress - Hokaze Junko, Level 4
- Carbon Search - Sakibasu Yuri
- This chapter was released with the eighth volume of limited edition DVDs and Blu-rays for the Toaru Majutsu no Index III anime.
- Shokuhou Misaki meeting and being saved by Kamijou Touma one year ago is given as the reason why she stands up to injustice.
- Both Kazakiri Hyouka and Meigo Arisa are referenced by being compared to Sakibasu Yuri, in terms of uniqueness and how music has many mysteries to it.
- The German Hermetic alchemist Heinrich Khunrath (c. 1560 – 1605) is referenced, in the context of how his lab, subject of a famous painting, contained musical instruments. Incidentally, English historian Frances Yates considered him to be a link between the philosophy of John Dee and Rosicrucianism.
- Are there other autonomous parasitic spiritual items like Tam Lin around?
- What does Sakibasu Yuri gaining angelic wings and halo mean?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.