Spark Signal (
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Adapted From
- 3 Major Events
- 4 Characters
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Locations
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Quotes
- 9 References
- 10 Navigation
A momentary tranquility? There is no such thing. All there are empty casings, anguished cries, and the smell of gunpowder. Yet another darkness goes into motion.
- GROUP are called upon to eliminate the rogue unit Spark Signal, who turn out to have also been after information on DRAGON. After Accelerator slaughters the main unit holding hostages at the Hula Hoop particle accelerator, GROUP pursues the remnants.
- Thomas Platinaburg hires Stephanie Gorgeouspalace to kill Accelerator, but is killed by her for putting an organ-disabling transmitter in the wounded Sunazara Chimitsu to use his life as leverage.
- With Takitsubo Rikou soon to be discharged from hospital and after Kinuhata Saiai is called to be part of a new team, made from the survivors of the teams destroyed in the events on October 9th, she and Hamazura Shiage are pursued by Six Wings while on the road.
By order of appearance:
- Last Order (voice-only)
- Tsuchimikado Motoharu
- Tsuchimikado Maika
- Musujime Awaki
- Tsukuyomi Komoe (voice-only)
- Etzali (as Unabara Mitsuki)
- Takitsubo Rikou
- Kinuhata Saiai
- Hamazura Shiage
- Thomas Platinaburg
- Sunazara Chimitsu
- Girl in the Dress (voice-only)
- Teshio Megumi
- Accelerator (ability) - Accelerator, Level 5
- Offense Armor - Kinuhata Saiai, Level 4
- Move Point - Musujime Awaki, Level 4
- Academy City
- School District 15
- Depart's penthouse suite
- School District 23
- School District 1
- Office of the Board of Directors
- The voice actor of unnamed male high school student is Kobayashi Daiki.
- The voice actress of unnamed boy is Tanaka Chiemi.
- The events of the Battle Royale Arc which occurred on October 9th are referred to multiple times:
- Tsuchimikado Motoharu alludes to Etzali falling for Misaka Mikoto as being the reason behind his defection from the Aztec cabal.
- Musujime Awaki visits the Reformatory, where her comrades were previously shown to be imprisoned.
- On his computer, it can be seen that Depart is using a Windows OS, probably Windows 7, based on the taskbar.
Differences in Adaptation
- In the novel, Xochitl says to Etzali that her organisation, the strongest Magic Cabal of the American Continent, fought against Liberal Arts City, an American research institution.
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|1||Unverified Track||Accelerator visits Depart|
|3||Unverified Track||Accelerator after dealing with Depart|
|4||Unverified Track||Tsuchimikados walking through the city|
|5||Unverified Track||Musujime Awaki and Etzali's circumstances|
|6||Unverified Track||GROUP at the hospital|
|7||Kyuuketsu Koroshi||ITEM at the hospital, Hamazura and Kinuhata walking|
|9||Unverified Track||Hula Hoop|
|10||Unverified Track||Stephanie Gorgeouspalace kills Thomas Platinaburg|
|12||Unverified Track||Shiokishi speaks with GROUP, New Team|
|13||Semaru Kage||Six Wings appears, Battle with Spark Signal remnants|
|14||Unverified Track||Six Wings pursuit|
|16||Gravitation (Preview Version)||Preview|
This section requires expansion
- "A momentary tranquility? There is no such thing. All there are empty casings, anguished cries, and the smell of gunpowder. Yet another darkness goes into motion."
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 06
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 05
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 18
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 05
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 19 Chapter 1 Part 1
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Original Soundtrack 1 - ELECTROMASTER
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Original Soundtrack 2 - MOMENT
- Toaru Majutsu no Index II Original Soundtrack 1
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 14