- Hamazura fights Mugino for the third time and doesn't have the upper hand this time. Realizing that their actions were controlled by the higher-ups of Academy City, Hamazura decides to reconcile himself with Mugino and wants to reform ITEM .
- Fiamma completes his right arm by absorbing Touma's Imagine Breaker and was about to complete the Project Bethlehem, but he is stopped in its tracks by the Invisible thing inside Touma, who later recovered his Imagine Breaker.
By order of appearance:
- Last Order
- Misaka Worst
- Kazakiri Hyouka
- Hamazura Shiage
- Mugino Shizuri
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum
- Stiyl Magnus
- Laura Stuart
- Sasha Kreutzev
- Fiamma of the Right
- Kamijou Touma
- Himegami Aisa (flashback)
- Misaka 10032 (flashback)
- Sphynx (flashback)
- Yamisaka Ouma (flashback)
- Orsola Aquinas (flashback)
- Tatemiya Saiji (flashback)
- Shirai Kuroko (flashback)
- Misaka 10777
- Misaka Mikoto
- Fuse Kazakiri - Kazakiri Hyouka
- Meltdowner - Mugino Shizuri, Level 5
- John's Pen Mode - Index Librorum Prohibitorum
- Innocentius - Stiyl Magnus
- Imagine Breaker - Kamijou Touma
- Third Arm - Fiamma of the Right
- Fiamma is the second person who has managed to completely sever Touma's Imagine Breaker from his body.
- Kazakiri refers to the events of September 30th, when Index saved Last Order with a song.
- Hamazura and Mugino previous fights are referred, along with Frenda's death.
This section requires expansion
Magic Circles (Types/Meanings/Specifics)
Differences in Adaptation
|Index: "What is this? Agathions?"|
This page may require cleanup to meet Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki's quality standards. Section entries need some cleaning up - rewording/referencing required, several inaccuracies/grammatical errors which need correcting
- In the novel, the number of Mugino's Meltdowner lasers firing is stated to be 20,000 at once.
- In the novel, it's explained that Fiamma was so shocked because the invisible thing negated instantly his light attack which has the power to blow away a planet, while Imagine Breaker couldn't completely negate his previous attacks which were much weaker.
- In the novel, the power which crushed the invisible thing, which is said to be more powerful than Fiamma's complete third arm, looks like a large mouth.
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|1||Kuukyo||00:00||Accelerator speaks with Fuse Kazakiri, No OP|
|Power of Anger||Mugino uses Body Crystal|
|Unverified Track||Hamazura vs. Mugino|
|Unverified Track||Hamazura see Mugino on the ground|
|Kyuuketsu Koroshi||Hamazura speaks with Mugino|
|Attouteki Gunji-Ryoku||ITEM reforms, Stiyl vs. John Pen Mode Index, Sasha and Lessar|
|Kyuushuu||Touma vs. Fiamma|
|Kyoudai na Chikara||Fiamma reveals his plan|
|Hit the Tech!!||Fiamma achieves The One Above God|
|I am a savage||Touma explains his thought about Fiamma's plan|
|Ketsu||Mikoto and Misaka 10777, No ED|
|ROAR (Preview Version)||Preview|
- What is this "Invisible thing" ?
This section requires expansion
- "Right arm power and List of Forbidden Books knowledge -- after Fiamma masters both, his attacks won't allow me to strike back. Is the power to save the world what he is really after?"
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 22 Chapter 10 Part 3
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Original Soundtrack 1 - ELECTROMASTER
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III Original Soundtrack 2
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III Original Soundtrack 1
- Toaru Majutsu no Index II Original Soundtrack 1
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Original Soundtrack 2 - MOMENT
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 23