All of a sudden, the Roman Catholic Church's minions initiate a nighttime demonstration against science. And this course of action is blamed at the head of the Science Side, none other than the chairman of Academy City.
The world is put into chaos, as the C-Document flies off to the French tourist city of Avignon. In that city, Kamijou Touma reunites with the Amakusa Christians' Itsuwa, who is looking for the C-Document. The person who stands in their way would be a member of "God's Right Seat", Terra of the Left.
When science and magic cross, Kamijou Touma's story shall begin!
- Prologue: An All-Too-Gloomy Church — Bread_and_Wine.
- Chapter 1: A Too-Quick Rate of Change — In_a_Long_Distance_Country.
- Chapter 2: A Trigger that Becomes a Decisive Blow — Muzzle_of_a_Gun.
- Chapter 3: Something Far Removed from Magicians — Power_Instigation.
- Chapter 4: A Collection of Steel that Blocks Out the Sky — Cruel_Troopers.
- Epilogue: That Answer Leads to the Next Mystery — Question.
|어떤 마술의 금서목록 14|
|Release Date||April 10, 2009|
|Number of Pages||298 pages|
갑자기 전 세계에서 로마 정교 신도들에 의해 과학을 반대하는 데모가 일어나기 시작했다.
|A Certain Magical Index Volume 14|
|Release Date||February 20, 2018|
|Number of Pages||192 pages|
| A certain unlikely hero...
Ever since the attack on Academy City, the disputes between the magic side and the science side have been getting worse day by day. Now protests have broken out in France, instigated by a sinister magical artifact, and world tensions are nearing their breaking point. Unable to just stand and watch, Touma Kamijou flies off to Avignon in order to use his trump card, Imagine Breaker, but he should be a little more wary of what could be waiting for him in the historic stronghold of the papacy...