Three members of a Skill-Out gang, Komaba Ritoku, Hamazura Shiage, and Hattori Hanzou, are on their getaway after stealing an ATM machine and a station wagon. Shiage chose this way of getting money not only because he finds it exciting, but also because Komaba refuses his underlings to act heavy-handed against female victims. As they continue on their escape, Komaba begins dismantling the ATM, only to end up activating the GPS transmitter attached to the machine. Soon after, they hear sirens coming from a sports car driven by Anti-Skill, and barricades are set up on the road ahead of them.
Hanzou almost panics at the situation, but Shiage quickly deals with the barricade by plowing right through. However, as they ditch the transmitter and plan on switching getaway vehicles, an armored truck driven by Anti-Skill's Yomikawa Aiho, begins using her vehicle to bring the station wagon to a spinout. After a few attempts, Aiho manages to divert the two vehicles to a nearby warehouse, although at the cost of rendering her truck unfit for further driving.
Komaba, Shiage and Hanzou get out of the wagon with guns in their hands, but the three soon struggle in firing their Magnums due to its recoil. Using this opportunity, Aiho decides to deal with the Skill-Out, but she quickly changes her mind when she sees several round objects roll out from the truck. The three realize too late that those were fireworks, and they are caught in the colorful explosions that followed.
Filled with soot, the three Skill-Out boys are taken into custody. Shiage is pissed that the contents of the ATM were charred by the fireworks and even the taciturn Komaba was complaining as well. However, Hanzou quietly accepts her fate as soon as he finds out that he fell in love with the well-endowed Anti-Skill that was the cause of their jail time.
By order of appearance:
No abilities were used in this chapter.
- Fukuoka Fireworks Manufacturing (referenced)
- This may have been one of the many incidents that allowed Aiho to become well-acquainted with Shiage's criminal tendencies, as she mentions during the Battle Royale Arc.
- Kōshien is the annual baseball tournament played by Japanese high school students.
- How does Hanzou deal with this newfound love?
- Yomikawa Aiho: “U-umm. This is Yomikawa Aiho of Anti-Skill Branch 73. With charges of theft, property damage, attempted murder, and interference with a public servant’s duties, I’m taking you pieces of shits down to hell!”