- Oyafune Monaka is shot by Tsuchimikado Motoharu as part of their ruse to prevent the escalating tensions between Academy City and the Roman Catholic Church
- Kamijou Touma agrees to help Monaka and goes with Motoharu to France.
By order of appearance:
- Misaka Mikoto
- Oyafune Monaka
- Kamijou Touma
- Oyafune Suama (flashback)
- Tsuchimikado Motoharu
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum (flashback)
- Tsuchimikado Maika (flashback)
No abilities were used in this chapter.
- 119 in Japan is a direct-dial emergency telephone number for fire brigade and emergency medical services.
- The Supersonic Passenger Plane that Monaka prepared for Touma and Motoharu appears to be a reference to Concorde.
- Mikoto references the events of the Daihaseisai as well as the later events that interrupted her punishment game with Touma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.