Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On: Misaka Mikoto's Dangerous Tea Party (とある魔術の
The day before the "Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On" game begins. A story was drawn from Misaka Mikoto and Shokuhou Misaki, the Level 5 of Tokiwadai pair's perspective. What kind of thing is "a fight between a woman and a woman" in which two people are colliding with each other?
- Electromaster (Railgun-variant) - Level 5, Misaka Mikoto
- Mental Out - Level 5, Shokuhou Misaki
- Telepathy - Level 3, Kobayashi Satori
- Rampage Dress - Level 4, Hokaze Junko
- Events of this short story happen the day before the events of the Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On, and as such occur concurrently with Toaru Majutsu no Virtual-On: Vooster’s Cup, The Day Before.
- The short story references Junko's appearances in four series of the Toaru franchise including the anime.
- The short story clarifies that Satori is not the same girl that Misaki controlled in Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 07.
- Misaki warns Mikoto to make sure no one of her friends get jealous when they team up for the Virtual-On Vooster's Cup, foreshadowing Shirai Kuroko's eventual reaction in the game.
- Junko references the Sakuradamon Incident, which can refer to two separate incidents occurring in 1860 and 1932, when Satori reports that Mikoto and Misaki have been hitting each other with stuff in the Rude Café.