|Tasklist • Article Draft 1 • Article Draft 2 • Sandbox 1|
Toaru Majutsu no Index: Toaru Hourou no Imagine BreakerEdit
Toaru Hourou no Imagine Breaker (とある放浪の幻想殺し Toaru Hourou no Gensō Goroshi ?, lit. A Certain Wandering Imagine Breaker) was supposed to publish in Dengeki hPa in October 2005, but it was unpublished due to unknown reason. It was later included in Dengeki Kamachi Kazuma 10th Anniversary Bunko, which released on November 29th 2014.
Toaru Majutsu no IndekkuchuEdit
Toaru Majutsu no Indekkuchu Sono Ni! (とある魔術のインデックちゅ A Certain Magical "Index"??) is a doujinshi drawn by Haimura Kiyotaka, released on December 29th, 2008 in Comic Market 76. It distributed free in Haimura Kiyotaka's twitter on May 2nd, 2020.
Simple Character IntroductionEdit
- Indekchu: Her proper name is Index Librorum Prohibitorum. Due to certain circumstances, she is a nun in the form of a small animal. She is a child with above average intelligence and a growing stomach. She will bite anything if her emotions are worked up.
- Kamijou Touma: He is a high school student who is eternally falling behind and today's primary victim. His right hand holds the strange power to negate any supernatural powers when he touches them. Due to living alone for a long time, he is good at making cheap meal. That is why Indekchu grew so attached to him.
- Misaka Mikoto: She attends an elite girl's middle school and uses electric attacks, making her a "thundere". She is Academy City's #3 Level 5 and an excellent student. Despite her tomboyish personality, she has great skill when it comes to household tasks. She gets lost in anything cute and is overflowing with moe aspects.
- Stiyl Magnus: He is the first of two magicians that came all the way to Japan from England to pursue Indekchu. He specializes in fire magic and has a huge soft spot for Indexchu. Also, he is younger than he looks.
- Kanzaki Kaori: She is the second of two magicians that came all the way to Japan from England to pursue Indexchu. She has superhuman physical abilities and is super scary when mad. Also, she is younger than she looks.
- Tsukuyomi Komoe: She is Kamijou's homeroom teacher. She looks like an elementary school girl, but she is fully-fledged adult woman. Do not be fooled by her fancy appearance. By the way, her apartment is next door to Stiyl's.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
Toaru Majutsu no Indekkuchu Sono Ni!Edit
Toaru Majutsu no Indekkuchu Sono Ni! (とある魔術のインデックちゅ そのに! A Certain Magical "Index"? : Part 2!?) is a doujinshi drawn by Haimura Kiyotaka, released on December 29th, 2011 in Comic Market 81. It distributed free in Haimura Kiyotaka's twitter on May 9th, 2020. Haimura won't make sequel to Indekchu because Toaru Nichijou no Index-san did everything that Haimura wanted.
Simple Character IntroductionEdit
- Aureolus Izzard: Until a few years ago, he acted as something like Indexchu's teacher. His love for Indekchu headed in the wrong direction after they parted ways and he started collecting Index goods. (Stiyl calls him a curio Dealer)
- Aleister: He is the head of Academy City's board of directors, so he is the most powerful person in Academy City. Sticking Stiyl with terrible jobs as he searches Academy City for the magic side and making Kanzaki work as a dorm manager in exchange for allowing Indexchu to stay in the city are all his doing.
Aisa: She possesses some kind of unknown power called Deep whatever. She says it has something to do with vampires, but she is mostly treated as a fake because no vampires ever show up. Currently, her given name is unknown (because no one will let her say it).
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
Toaru Yukaina o Chibi-chanEdit
Toaru Yukaina o Chibi-chan (とある愉快なおちびちゃん?) is a Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4-koma parody manga by Eretto. It was included with the special edition of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga Volume 05 as part of Pseudepigrapha Railgun.
- Misaka Mikoto
- Shirai Kuroko
- Last Order
- Toaru Yukaina o Chibi-chan was published in Dengeki Daioh from December 2009 Issue to February 2010 Issue Source1 and from December 2010 Issue to February 2011 Issue. Source2
- Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh (ASCII Mediaworks) will attach the Netsuke strap of “Toaru Kagaku no Railgun”, which is a three-dimensional illustration of Eretto. The characters of the straps are different for each issue. The chibi character will be used as the strap for each issue.
- December 2009 - Index Strap
- January 2010 - Misaka Mikoto Strap
- February 2010 - Shirai Kuroko Strap
- Railgun vol.4 Limited Edition - Last Order Strap
- December 2010 - Uiharu Kazari Strap
- January 2011 - Saten Ruiko Strap
- February 2011 - Sisters Strap
- Only four chapters out of seven were adapted to Pseudepigraph Railgun.
Toaru Nichijou no Coffee ShopEdit
- Toaru Kaisha no April Fool とある会社の四月馬鹿（エイプリルフール）
- Toaru series logo generator programmed by CEO of Sakura Internet (also fan of Railgun) Generator
- Toaru Nichijou no Coffee Shop とある日常の喫茶店（コーヒーショップ）
- 「私ブログ始めたいんだけど…」 - Saten Ruiko
- 「風紀委員（ジャッジメント）で使ってるのは確か…」 - Uiharu Kazari
- 「それならさくらですのお姉さま」- Shirai Kuroko
- 美琴もはじめるさくらインターネット - Misaka Mikoto
- A website was created by SAKURA Internet on their website as a 2010 April Fool's joke.
- Source 1 (ascii.jp)
- Source 2 (animap.jp)
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S PuzzleEdit
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Puzzle (とある科学の超電磁砲Sパズル?), translated as A Certain Scientific Railgun S Puzzle, is a free-to-play match-three puzzle game for iOS devices, featuring characters from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. It was released on July 25th, 2013. Service was concluded on June 24, 2016.
- Tap "START" on the title screen to start the game.
- On the next screen, select a character. In the game, you can get the wallpaper of the character selected here. In order to get the wallpaper, you need to clear the number of stages for each character.
- On the puzzle play screen, aim to clear the stage by arranging 3 or more panels with the same pattern vertically and horizontally to erase them. At the bottom of the screen, there is a "bonus button" with a character design. This bonus button can be used up to 5 times per play.
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator MinigameEdit
- とある科学の一方通行 ミニゲーム
- June 21, 2019
- Clear game in three minutes and get special wallpaper
- Three stages: DA, Kihara Amata, and Kakine Teitoku
- Two special item: Last Order and Sisters
- Category:Game, Promotional
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found