The Lord Reader
|Sandbox 1 • Article Drafts • To Do Lists • Tasklists • Images • Yen Press • Miscellaneous Tasks|
Toaru Majutsu no Index Articles
Most Recent Stuff (novel, anime, etc.)
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III American Blu-Ray & DVD Scanned Art Book: https://imgur.com/a/7BWwvai
- Dragon hand from Railgun 117
- For the 2018 Nobel prizes, Arthur Ashkin got half of the Nobel Prize of physics for inventing optical tweezers—tools that can grip bacteria and even smaller components (like atoms).
- Better resolution of EAIN flag
- Keep improving WW3, WW3 Arc, Privateers, Elizalina, and Lambskin parchments article
- "Crowley’s equivalency table" (NT22 ch.2 part 1) = Table of correspondences, specifically Crowley's Liber 777.
- Phylakissa (mention NT21 ch.1 Part 3): The feminine form of Phylax. The Phylax is the sentinel or Watcher outside the Temple, who guards the outer side of the door to keep out intruders.
From NT21 Epilogue: Lola Stuart first appears in documents as the Anglican Archbishop in 1909Done
- Dion Fortune#Quotes: “Magic is the science and art of causing change in consciousness to occur in conformity with Will.” ― Dion Fortune, from “The Essential Golden Dawn: An Introduction to High Magic” by C Cicero and ST Cicero (NT22 Prologue)
- Simon Magus, John Dee, Cagliostro, Rasputin (NT22 ch.4 part 22)
- Simon Magus, (Latin), English Simon the Magician, or The Sorcerer, (flourished 1st century ad), practitioner of magical arts who (Acts 8: 18), who endeavoured to buy from the Apostles the power of conferring the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- John Dee (July 13 1527 – December 1608 or March 1609) was a Welsh mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occultist, navigator, imperialist and consultant to Queen Elizabeth I. He devoted much of his life to the study of alchemy, divination and Hermetic philosophy. During his later years John Dee completely lost all courtly income when King James I—well known for his fear of witches, witchcraft, and the supernatural, including astrology—succeeded Queen Elizabeth I in 1603. John Dee was forced to sell most of his books and astrological paraphenalia to survive.
- A figure named Alessandro Cagliostro, an Italian occultist who dabbled in alchemy who traveled around European courts and dabbled in occult arts such as alchemy.
- Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin (22 January 1869 – 29 December 1916) was a Russian mystic and preacher.
- Johann Valentin Andreae (NT22 Epilogue)
- Seven-walled tomb of Christian Rosenkreuz (NT22 Between the Lines 2, ch. 4 Part 12, Epilogue) (The Essential Golden Dawn: An Introduction to High Magic)
- Setting (Supernatural Powers/Phases section)
- Unified Story Timeline
- Edward I - First War of Scottish Independence (NT22 ch.1 part 4). Curtana had its function even back then.
- James IV (NT22 ch.1 part 4)
- Elizabeth I, John Dee, Edward Kelley - coronation of Queen Elizabeth I as queen regnant of England and Ireland, at Westminster Abbey, London, on 15 January 1559 (NT22 ch.2 part 3)
- On St Andrews Day (30 November) 1996, the Stone of Scone was returned to Scotland (NT22 ch. 1 part 4)
- Other names for Rosenkreuz to find nihongo kanji for: Rosicrucian Order, the Rosen.
- The Ungrund
- Recent confirmation of "Old Testament" being an official term, Kyūyaku (旧約). From official Kamachi twitter.
- Find textless image of Níðhöggr
Things I have taken upon myself to do/help do
- Try to put cites correctly (when it should be before/after punctuation)
- Updating references to current standards
- For family members in character infobox, try to uniformize it all: should the words be capitalized?, should they be in italics?, etc. Find reasoning.
- PSP references changed to JeruTz Translations instead of atwiki
- Pure World has many options of nihongos from atwiki:
- 教に依らない科学の世界（純粋なる物理法則の世界), (Kyō ni yoranai kagaku no sekai (junsuinaru butsuri hōsoku no sekai)), litterally "Science world not dependent on religious teachings (world of pure physical law)"
- 純粋な物理法則の世界, (Junsuina butsuri hōsoku no sekai), litterally "The World of Pure Physical Law"
- 真なる科学の世界, (Shin'naru kagaku no sekai), litterally "The world of true science"
- Distortion of the Laws of the World: 四大元素の歪み (distortion of the four major elements) or 世界の歪み (distortion of the world)
- Find translation of the cyrillic that can be glimpsed on the Semi-Open AR if I can.
- Expand Aztec Mythology article with more infos, bits on Aztec philosophy, and maybe figure inside the Aztec Calendar Stone or the Feathered Serpent as its symbol
- Abe no Seimei's Seiman/Gobosei as symbol of Onmyoudou
- Improve the Taoism article.
- Check if England flag of the page "Church of England" shouldn't be changed for the Compass Rose Flag of the Anglican Communion.
- Some updates to Christianity: add Beast of the Apocalypse for Crowley, Angels/Fallen Angels, Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, St. Peter, Saint, etc.
Lots of character designs in articles have Haimura's comments on it with no link to his blog or where the translations come from. Try to source them using the original posts that translated them (js06 translated somewhere on /a/, but I can only find some of them on Animesuki, up to OT12). Done. Ask for permission to edit Laura Stuart's page to include her character design notes.
Articles I would like to see (either by me or someone else)
- The rubber string theory (禁書世界の時間論 Kinsho sekai no jikan-ron?, lit. Prohibited world time theory) (atwiki): make it into its own separate article since it has enough materials or keep it in Setting?
- Russian Shopping Center (ロシアのショッピングセンター Roshia no shoppingusentā?)
- Secret death game (デスゲーム Desugēmu?) run every 3 days, organized by a Game Master (ゲームマスター Geimu Masuta?): from NT12 Epilogue,
Articles in need of improvement/expansion
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.