These are some loose notes concerning the Series Three Overhaul Project (STOP), as of March 7th 2020.
As you know, there isn't going to be a new episode of Railgun T this week and next week. We're intending to use the additional time to try and catch up on updates accompanying Railgun T and the other recent releases, external circumstances permitting. There is still a lot of work to be done, so we'd be quite grateful if everyone tried their best not to add to the pile.
The final part of the Biohacker Arc has been released so updates will soon be carried out concerning its subject matter. The poll for the GT1 arc name is also underway in the GT1 Plans thread.
There are several image-related plans which are currently in the works (besides the Image Information Survey):
- One of the planned tasks to be carried out during the interval between Episodes 7 and 8 of Railgun T is a review of Railgun T images which have been added to articles, as a fair number of the image captions are in need of improvement. SD76 has been assigned to the task.
- The back cover illustrations for the light novels are going to be added to the Gallery section of their respective novel article (in a separate gallery of their own below the existing one, due to formatting issues).
- Note (07/03/2020): Completed with common caption
- There is also the possible placement of temporary illustration galleries in empty Synopsis sections on novel chapter articles, to hold novel illustrations temporarily until summaries are written and they can be placed properly (this has already been carried out for GT1).
- I'm also considering possibly designating a tag or creating a category for images which require categorizing properly (please remember to categorize your uploads) - this is already covered in part by Special:UncategorizedImages, but I was thinking this new one could be used for partially categorized images as well and be in a more convenient form for our work.
- Note (07/03/2020): Temporary holding category created.
A new task which has been assigned to SD78 is gathering raw and translations for the anime episode summaries from the Toaru Project website, for the purposes of supporting further plans and revision work on the episode articles (some of which have translated website summaries as temporary placeholders in the Synopsis section or as part of their opening). The Japanese raws have been added, Romaji transliterations and English translations are yet to be added.
- Discussion, Brainstorming & Plans (01/01/2020-)
- STOP Notes (01/02/2020), STOP Notes (10/02/2020), STOP Notes (21/02/2020)
- Shared Draft Overview