These are some loose notes concerning the Series Three Overhaul Project (STOP), as of June 7th 2020.
In terms of new releases, not much since before, with Railgun T not coming back until late July (when the anime's adaptation of the Dream Ranker Arc will start). There has been a new manga chapter for Railgun and a new Agnese SS chapter with the second Railgun T home release (the third one, planned for late June, has been delayed to late July). Volume 1 of Gaiten Shoku is coming out, with three previous side-stories included, with Volume 2 set for August. GT2 will be coming out in July.
Efforts to process and update with the new information, as well as accumulated pre-existing and recent information, are ongoing, if slightly hampered. I intend to make full use of the break to try and catch up. Currently carrying out reorganization and recapping to facilitate progress.
A few reminders in light of certain recent edits:
- Whether you are adding stuff into an existing section or writing new sections and paragraphs, please put thought and care into your edits. Lazy, shoddy and sloppy edits create more annoying work for others (and waste valuable time and effort), and such additions can be just as bad or even worse than no addition at all.
- In addition to taking care with your own grammar when editing articles, if you see apparent grammatical errors elsewhere and attempt to correct them, remember to look at the surrounding text beforehand to make sure that it is definitely an error and if it is, whether it is an entirely separate error. There have been a number of cases where users have edited what they thought was a grammatical error, but didn't look at the entirety of the relevant section and missed the things which showed that it was not an error, and thus created an error themselves. There have also been a number of tweaks which have either created another problem elsewhere or only fixed one part of a larger error or group of errors.
- When adding information to articles, remember to include a reference at the end of the added section to show where the information came from. As well as referencing being standard procedure, not including proper references costs time and effort needed elsewhere. While the Referencing Guide overhaul is not complete yet, there are still instructions which can help with the general process, evidence showing the layout of recent references in various pages across the wiki, and users (such as the admins and primary contributors, myself included) who can provide advice when asked and help with problems with using references.
- Be aware that there are certain outdated/flawed segments present on the wiki. They remain because we have been busy in other areas and have a large number of tasks which need to be done beforehand (some of which need to be done before the flawed/outdated areas in question can be dealt with properly), but they will be tackled in due course. In the meantime, please keep be mindful of their presence and avoid spreading them further, which will make more trouble and needlessly increase the work which needs to be done.
- Certain activities in the article comments sections will need to be addressed at some point.
Thanks to those who took the time to answer the polls here regarding possibilities for volunteering, meant to gather data to help devise future plans in that area.